• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Lol. To use one of your lines, the hit dog will holler.
    Yeah, didn’t expect you to admit that you were wrong. That would take some actual thinking and self-awareness.

I am flattered that you apparently follow my content, though. Be sure to like, subscribe and hit that notification bell.

:):

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Yeah, didn’t expect you to admit that you were wrong. That would take some actual thinking and self-awareness.

I am flattered that you apparently follow my content, though. Be sure to like, subscribe and hit that notification bell.

:):
    I didn't bother reading the article. I saw the source and chuckled.

Are you able to have a conversation with someone with whom you disagree without the sarcastic, denigrating, condescending attitude? Is it an inferiority complex or did the world screw you over somehow?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I didn't bother reading the article.
    Obviously.

Are you able to have a conversation with someone with whom you disagree without the sarcastic, denigrating, condescending attitude?
    With dullards who accuse me of misinformation without actually reading the article? No, probably not. What conversation is there to have with someone with this level of ignorance?

I simply posted an article on the subject of the thread, and rather than comment on the article, you whine about "misinformation" without considering the content of the article. It's impossible to denigrate someone if the criticism is warranted.

You wanna have a conversation, fine. You wanna whine because you don't like the source of a factually correct article without reading the article, accuse me of misinformation, then cry about well-deserved sarcasm...well, then you can...

:)

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Are you able to have a conversation with someone with whom you disagree without the sarcastic, denigrating, condescending attitude? Is it an inferiority complex or did the world screw you over somehow?
    I mean. The source is still Dan Crenshaw. :dunno:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Obviously.

With dullards who accuse me of misinformation without actually reading the article? No, probably not. What conversation is there to have with someone with this level of ignorance?

I simply posted an article on the subject of the thread, and rather than comment on the article, you whine about "misinformation" without considering the content of the article. It's impossible to denigrate someone if the criticism is warranted.

You wanna have a conversation, fine. You wanna whine because you don't like the source of a factually correct article without reading the article, accuse me of misinformation, then cry about well-deserved sarcasm...well, then you can...

:)
    Wow, you're more sensitive and emotional than than my wife on the rag. Lighten up Francis. I'm not the one who posted an article from American Pravda.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I see huffpo, I roll my eyes and keep scrolling. They've earned it. Or are you saying they havent?
    I mean. I don't read Huffpo. And Dan Crenshaw probably isn't the best source of reality either. It's better to ask, what did they say? Can I verify if what they said is true?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Well, someone has to pick up the slack for Alpo since he no longer posts here.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wonder what's up with Alpo. Hope he's doing okay. What with the rona and excess morbidity and stuff. Makes you wonder when regulars go missing for long periods.

Reactions: KG1

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Wonder what's up with Alpo. Hope he's doing okay. What with the rona and excess morbidity and stuff. Makes you wonder when regulars go missing for long periods.
    I hope he's ok, but I'd bet that his absence has more to do with his stated choices in the last election.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I hope he's ok, but I'd bet that his absence has more to do with his stated choices in the last election.
    Well. If you confidently declare that the space where you're stepping is pristine, and that everyone else is standing in a pile of ****, and then ridicule them for that, and then later it's revealed you're the one standing in the pile of ****, I guess that would tend to be embarrassing.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well. If you confidently declare that the space where you're stepping is pristine, and that everyone else is standing in a pile of ****, and then ridicule them for that, and then later it's revealed you're the one standing in the pile of ****, I guess that would tend to be embarrassing.
    Yep. It's like "Hey buddy. Might wanna start checking your own shoes"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom