Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and I sent an email to your yahoo address back in late feb checking in and never heard anything back. Kinda had us worried you got bit by the covid and it won with all the crap happening in the last several years.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Oh, and I sent an email to your yahoo address back in late feb checking in and never heard anything back. Kinda had us worried you got bit by the covid and it won with all the crap happening in the last several years.
    Lol now i feel bad, last time i opened my email was when i logged in here to verify my login, i had over 700 unread emails. I got my verify code and exited my email. Thanks for checking in, really means a lot.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Besides, i think covid ended, i havent heard a single word about it in over a year other than an occasional liberal loon. It seems it only spreads in 4 year increments.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Besides, i think covid ended, i havent heard a single word about it in over a year other than an occasional liberal loon. It seems it only spreads in 4 year increments.
    I saw a couple in their 50s in the grocery store. She was wearing a mask. He wasn't. I bet they have interesting conversations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom