www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That doesn't sound OCD or anything :whistle:
    I've heard a rumor that this is on his desk at work.

il_794xN.4158315777_bw1m.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Are we not? I know I am. Webster’s defines it this way; “not willing to accept opinions, beliefs, behaviors, etc. that are unusual or different from one's own”. I am “not willing to accept opinions, beliefs, that are contrary to the plain reading of the 2nd. Therefore I am, by definition, narrow minded on that topic…
    Now do HOAs and that " ... life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" thing

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Based on past history it's a good time to steer this thread back towards the tracks. Pineapple on pizza (NO!!!) and INGOers with shooter status, por favor.
    Our latest, at least the latest I know of, was interesting... I think he THOUGHT he was playing the duality of man thing, being all Jungian and ****.

To paraphrase, "you'll kick me off the island, but not for anything I do or say or calling people names, you just can't handle the truth I say".... then shortly there-after, "what does it take for you ***** ****** *********ers to ******* ****** kick me off the island you ******* ****** ****** stupid ****** ******ers? Do I really need to ****** ***** **** things the ****** up?"

Hilarity ensued! Pure dumb***ery!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Our latest, at least the latest I know of, was interesting... I think he THOUGHT he was playing the duality of man thing, being all Jungian and ****.

To paraphrase, "you'll kick me off the island, but not for anything I do or say or calling people names, you just can't handle the truth I say".... then shortly there-after, "what does it take for you ***** ****** *********ers to ******* ****** kick me off the island you ******* ****** ****** stupid ****** ******ers? Do I really need to ****** ***** **** things the ****** up?"

Hilarity ensued! Pure dumb***ery!
    I was just trying to keep the HOA flame wars in the HOA flame war threads.

And switch to decaf!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom