• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    i have yet to see a pizza someone else is willing to eat that I am not. Post a pic of that pizza! These others are chump change.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Dragging this thread back on track...

kdubbz1990: second post here at INGO skirted the classies and got reported. SO much wrong here...

In the ad (which violated all kinds of rules) the now former INGOer admitted being an Arizona resident, in Chicago, trying to sell a handgun in Indiana.

I didn't drop the Humble Pie reference, went straight to perma. Just to review, "OH HELL NO!!" sums it up pretty well.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

kdubbz1990: second post here at INGO skirted the classies and got reported. SO much wrong here...

In the ad (which violated all kinds of rules) the now former INGOer admitted being an Arizona resident, in Chicago, trying to sell a handgun in Indiana.

I didn't drop the Humble Pie reference, went straight to perma. Just to review, "OH HELL NO!!" sums it up pretty well.
    Geez , I almost mentioned the Chicago thing to them.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Good job!

DOGGIE.gif

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans

Dang, missed it. At least there is one (I think) still out there we can play with.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Sounds legit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom