Not open for further replies.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    OK people. If you want this going on, then you become a mod. And you deal with it.

Better yet start a forum and set the standards. I could care what anyone thinks.

That member is a straight up nut. Nothing good happens around him. He expects. He has a victim's mentality.
    Calling out the entire forum because no one wants to go and help him.

Have you met the man?
    I have. No knock on how he chooses to live but that's totally on him. There is a lot here that many do not see. Ingo is not a good fit for him.

If I came of harshly that was not my intent.
    Since he signed the OP with (what I assume to be) his real name, I took the liberty of exercising my DuckDuckGo-fu skills. Yikes.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    OK people. If you want this going on, then you become a mod. And you deal with it.

Better yet start a forum and set the standards. I could care what anyone thinks.

That member is a straight up nut. Nothing good happens around him. He expects. He has a victim's mentality.
    Calling out the entire forum because no one wants to go and help him.

Have you met the man?
    I have. No knock on how he chooses to live but that's totally on him. There is a lot here that many do not see. Ingo is not a good fit for him.

If I came of harshly that was not my intent.
    I didn’t think you were being harsh. As I said before, I thought the whole thing was odd, awkward, weird….I knew of his previous troubles. After the “Wow” factor wore off, I just thought it was pretty sad.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Not gonna quote anybody, but CM had a tough call. I've met WH, and he has issues. It's a pity because he brought about the demise of HL&L. My favorite aunt used to say, "by the grace of God go I".
    It seems to apply here.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Since he signed the OP with (what I assume to be) his real name, I took the liberty of exercising my DuckDuckGo-fu skills. Yikes.
    I see what you mean. Wow. Seems to be a very unstable individual. It's no wonder that people who know of him don't want to deal with him if he acts in such a crazy manner like what I've learned of him through just a cursory search like you did.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

I feel sorry for the poor gent. I hope things work out in his favor.

If you want to learn the particulars of his past and some of his mannerisms and mentality, follow his post history back a few years. That tells a story from well before he began to have his legal problems.

Again, I wish him well and hope for the best for him.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Completely unrelated but I just remembered a fella I knew many years ago that at first, I thought was completely normal, and had known for some time, randomly pulled out his loaded firearm in a crowded public parking lot and started playing with it, pointing it directly at another person. Thankfully no one else was paying attention and there was no ND or I'd have been on the national news or in the morgue that evening.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    And there it is. We have a lot of members local to him. But they seem to know not to get close.
    The PM's I got and the stories. Yes, he is a troubled soul.

Act he actually expected me to do a 2 1/2 hour turn around and spend the time required to service his A/C as his buddy wanted $50 to do it. Heck, I charge $50 to do this local to me.
    So, I come off bashing this poor soul, which is not my intent, but I would think the long term members would remember this one. He scared the crap out of me at the Protech shoot.
    Well, I'm a LT member, but did not recall him from the past. But I read some of his earlier stuff yesterday before the ban hammer. Definitely someone in need of some counseling.

I really laughed at his complaint about Kirk wanting payment for services! Talk about entitlement...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom