• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This thread was on page 5... WTF is going on here?!

So anyways, back on topic.

I went to mr gattis pizza in martinsville, they had a pineapple pizza out. I asked the lady if they do that so people lose their appetite and eat less. She laughed and said it’s actually a pretty popular pizza.

I’ve never been so let down. Martinsville, rednecks, Budweiser, and... pineapple pizza? I just can’t anymore. The 2020’s officially suck.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru

I went to mr gattis pizza in martinsville, they had a pineapple pizza out. I asked the lady if they do that so people lose their appetite and eat less. She laughed and said it’s actually a pretty popular pizza.

I’ve never been so let down. Martinsville, rednecks, Budweiser, and... pineapple pizza? I just can’t anymore. The 2020’s officially suck.
    See, now your “woke “

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

We're everywhere. :shady:

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

Was in that same Mr Gattis two Sunday's ago with family (a bunch of my siblings, my parents, plus my wife and baby.) We were practically the first ones there, and they asked what kind of pizza we wanted. Everyone else in the group looked at me, and so I asked for Hawaiian pizza.
    200.gif

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Was in that same Mr Gattis two Sunday's ago with family (a bunch of my siblings, my parents, plus my wife and baby.) We were practically the first ones there, and they asked what kind of pizza we wanted. Everyone else in the group looked at me, and so I asked for Hawaiian pizza.
    200.gif
    Can one be shootered from a post in the shooters thread?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom