Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    My question was somewhat in jest, I was sad to see our friend Mr Ockwell got a sad face from someone, and he himself has been handing them out pretty regularly in some of the more heated discussions, and in my imagination he was giving that one certain member neg rep.
    I just gave Alpo one, mostly in jest.

My granny always told me to never lose my imagination. I’ll try to keep it reeled in.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    No, I don't think so. It just means (to me anyhow) that the content of the post is sad, or makes one angry. Not necessarily directed at the poster, but at the content of the post.

I am the same way. Many times I will give a "like" to a post about some bad situation, not because I am happy about what happened but to thank the poster for bringing it to the light. Jim.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Don't rightly know, but it seems to me if one member has a problem with 7 or 8 or 10 or even more members that it would be more efficient to ban the one than the many
    You have it all backwards...I think it was more like trying to find the number of righteous in Sodom and Gomorrah...it took 5 hours not five minutes.

You don't have anything to worry about...you received a Big Ten alum exemption! Sadly JH didn't make the cut even though I like his fortress posts

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I've tried the talk-to-text feature and I hate it. I spend more time correcting what it "thought" I said into what I really said than it would have taken me to just type it in the first place. And I don't have mouse fingers so the phone keyboard is just a pain.
    I just take the easy way out whatever it puts in is what I post. I figure just read it out loud it usually make sense well maybe not sense but you'll know what I was saying.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If I use "talk to text" to post, I end up with posts that **** off the mods....

So in my ongoing effort to abide by house rules, I just type **** out instead.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    You mean you type

I learned the filter doesn't work worth a ****, so I do not rely on it.

Being completely transparent puts me at odds with house rules....so I type the ****

IMG_0744.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom