Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Crap. I started needing reading glasses last year...
    Yeah, I put on a friend's this year...
    a-whole-new-world-aladdin.gif

Just this year my eyes got too weak to focus on text closer than 12".

And I've been avoiding carrots religiously. We all know that Big Veg is perpetuating the lie that they're good. Everyone I know that wears glasses eats them.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Saying this in the shooter thread, eh? Be honest, you went off the rails somewhere and you’re already planning your excuse.

“Oh I’m sorry! I didn’t know THATS what I said, I couldn’t read it”

;)
    You've gotta be arm's-length from the screen!! I can blame green computer screens and microfiche viewers.

And the cool kids, wear trifocals.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    View attachment 158566

I ingo from my phone. Not sure I’ve ever been to ingo on a pc.
    I INGO 99% from my phone. But I do use the desktop version not the mobile version on my phone. Every now and then I'll break out the laptop. It kind of sucks cuz it doesn't have the spelling autocorrect I enjoy on my phone, or the voice to text that I've been using more recently.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I INGO 99% from my phone. But I do use the desktop version not the mobile version on my phone. Every now and then I'll break out the laptop. It kind of sucks cuz it doesn't have the spelling autocorrect I enjoy on my phone, or the voice to text that I've been using more recently.
    I’ve seen people post screenshots from their pc and the layout looks completely different. I’d have to relearn the entire site. That and I like ingo’ing when I have down time throughout the day. Sitting on the couch, waiting in dentist office, lunch break, etc.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I’ve seen people post screenshots from their pc and the layout looks completely different. I’d have to relearn the entire site. That and I like ingo’ing when I have down time throughout the day. Sitting on the couch, waiting in dentist office, lunch break, etc.
    Yep. I'm rarely on for longer than 5 minutes at a time.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yep. I'm rarely on for longer than 5 minutes at a time.
    I have days where I’m on throughout the day, then sometimes I might just browse around when I can here and there. Depends what’s going on. This is really the only thing I do online other than looking up recipes or info I wanna know.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Lol

Poor guy. I’d try to help him but no way in hell I’m bumping the thread

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ok. Took me 5 hours, but I have completed my PM and sent it to CM.

If you have been mean to me in any way, I expect the ban hammer will start swinging soon. Enjoy your time off whether it be 7, 10 days 2 weeks or a month.

I didn't ask for a permanent ban on anyone because I am a pretty forgiving guy....

Except for Hatin' :gheyhi:
    Don't rightly know, but it seems to me if one member has a problem with 7 or 8 or 10 or even more members that it would be more efficient to ban the one than the many

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Yeah, I put on a friend's this year...
    a-whole-new-world-aladdin.gif

Just this year my eyes got too weak to focus on text closer than 12".

And I've been avoiding carrots religiously. We all know that Big Veg is perpetuating the lie that they're good. Everyone I know that wears glasses eats them.
    Really proud of you, you’re catching on with that causation equals correlation thing.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've tried the talk-to-text feature and I hate it. I spend more time correcting what it "thought" I said into what I really said than it would have taken me to just type it in the first place. And I don't have mouse fingers so the phone keyboard is just a pain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom