Southside Indy

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The surprising part is CM let him off so easy. He must be having a good day :):
    Not so much that as I get this from that member constantly.
    He seems to be very sensitive to my remarks and or he just does not care for me.
    I could give 2 shakes if he does or does not.
    I said I would remain civil and in my mind I did.
    In his he was cruising for a scuffle.
    I asked it end and even said please.

That is me being civil.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Pretty interesting thread. I just sit back and watch those. I never want to cause the mods any heartburn so I just lay low. The usual suspects are going to do what they do.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Not so much that as I get this from that member constantly.
    He seems to be very sensitive to my remarks and or he just does not care for me.
    I could give 2 shakes if he does or does not.
    I said I would remain civil and in my mind I did.
    In his he was cruising for a scuffle.
    I asked it end and even said please.

That is me being civil.
    so then you dont want me to respond? Because i have a post but if you are asking me not to send it, i wont.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I asked you stop that line of response in he other thread. As you can see most folks think you were a little off center.

If you want to respond here feel free.
    That's fine I wont. "Lets get it on, we can go toe to toe" does not translate to me as a request to stop though.

For the record, I dont have a problem with you. It used to be echo'd here "an armed society is a polite society". Certain members are being treated anything but polite these days. That is what I take issue with.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Certain members are being treated anything but polite these days...
    Maybe those members are here for their own anti-2A agenda?

Just sayin', we seem to have what some would call trolls. Their only mission here is to disrupt/antagonize our pro-2A crowd? Personally, I wouldn't consider that polite. :dunno:

It's easy for me to put up with the jerks on INGO. I just turn them off. Our top notch moderators don't have that option though, they HAVE to deal with it. Thank God for our great staff here.

dontfeed

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's fine I wont. "Lets get it on, we can go toe to toe" does not translate to me as a request to stop though.

For the record, I dont have a problem with you. It used to be echo'd here "an armed society is a polite society". Certain members are being treated anything but polite these days. That is what I take issue with.
    Good lord man did you actually read the post. Are you that off base. You kept coming back at me and every member saw it why don't you. So yeah, I got your attention.

OK am I treating certain members badly.
    Certain members are trolling and stirring the soup. If you sat in my chair and read all that I do and respond to all the reports and separate the children fighting over ammo and he said she said and he gave me neg rep Wa wa wa and the PM's from the butt hurt then you might have an inkling of an idea but you dont so I would ask you to just stop.

You have zero idea what all is involved. No knock but you are lost in your conclusions. I stand by my post as it calls out all the trolls and pot stirring members. Now you are becoming one of them. As you just have got to have the last word.

Now. Lets step off from this as it is a total waste of my time and yours.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Okay, back to what this thread is really about... I just heard about something that makes pineapple on pizza seem pretty tame.

1614681484088.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom