• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    These seem to be unusually tricky times. Even amongst like-minded people we find those in attack mode with lack of tolerance for differentiation.

I enjoy INGO. Even though I will never be one of the "cool kids" with posts in the 10s of thousands, I find it an interesting community to be a part of. I have a lot of respect for several individuals whom I have not, nor will probably, ever meet. It is a shame that some personalities I will only know by your screen names.

In the times that are coming, I hope that we can be more tolerant in our differences in recognition of who/what the real enemy is.

The enemy is the divisiveness within ourselves. Truth is not subjective, but confusion is.

May God bless you and may you all find peace!

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    These seem to be unusually tricky times. Even amongst like-minded people we find those in attack mode with lack of tolerance for differentiation.

I enjoy INGO. Even though I will never be one of the "cool kids" with posts in the 10s of thousands, I find it an interesting community to be a part of. I have a lot of respect for several individuals whom I have not, nor will probably, ever meet. It is a shame that some personalities I will only know by your screen names.

In the times that are coming, I hope that we can be more tolerant in our differences in recognition of who/what the real enemy is.

The enemy is the divisiveness within ourselves. Truth is not subjective, but confusion is.

May God bless you and may you all find peace!
    Take you and your "humble, peaceful, let's just get along" stuff elsewhere.
    We can never rest as long as heretics continue to put pineapple on flat round bread and insist on calling it pizza.
    DEUS VULT!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Me and Karl holding Spencer rifle

gp8AfuG.jpg

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Take you and your "humble, peaceful, let's just get along" stuff elsewhere.
    We can never rest as long as heretics continue to put pineapple on flat round bread and insist on calling it pizza.
    DEUS VULT!
    I LIKE pineapple pizza! Pineapple/jalapeno/onion relish is pretty good on hotdogs too!

Somehow I get the feeling I just lost any credibility that I might have had.

Oh! And nice job on your commercial spots Spencer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom