• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thomas1969

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2022
    Noblesville
    My favorite gun shop by far has to be Bite the Bullet. It is located in Southern Indiana, in the small town of Seymour. They have great prices and a large selection on guns and ammo, they have a wall with nothing but parts for AR-15's and great atmosphere with some awesome guys behind the counter. For any lefties out there, they carry some left handed holsters in store.

Bite the Bullet

101 E 2nd St.
    Seymour, IN 47274
    812-523-3010
    Thank you for sharing. If I’m ever in Seymour I’ll have to check them out

ShotgunGuitarist

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2024
    Nashville, IN
    My favorite gun store in Indiana is Badger Creek Firearms in Mooresville. The fellas in there are just super honest, knowledgeable and fun. It’s not ran by mall ninjas. These guys know firearms and it’s their passion. It’s not big, but they have a lot of stuff in the back that may not be “out” on shelves. If you like walnut and steel, this is your store.

Last edited:

Gunaddict

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2024
    Greenfield, IN
    There is a new store in Connersville called Huckleberry Adventure. Chris and his wife Cheyenne and their som run the store. They sell everything and have great prices. They stay open late on Fridays for hot dogs and gun talk. They will feed you and love to talk about firearms. They are just getting started so they don’t have their website up and running. Their address is 505 West 8th street North Street Connersville, IN.

Top Bottom