• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here was my experience with Ident: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...r_engraving_ident_marking_services_in_tx.html

24cv8fl.jpg
    With all the people getting their Form 1 kicked back because of using initials and not the complete name aren't you worried that yours may be kicked back as well?? Or did you leave box 4h blank like many people have. Im just curious because I just dropped my paper work off @the city county building.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    :D i was curious Evan I had Corey look over my paperwork and he recommended that I do the same since all the problems people have been having lately.

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    I'll toss out a +1 for purple72.....hes done a couple things for me. GREAT work, and super fast service, (was same day for me), the price was VERY fair as well. Handy location for us central IN people.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Im waiting to get my lower back from Ident marking, they said initally it was about 3 weeks out. i called Friday and they said 1 more week.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    It would be nice to add "Laser" or "Mechanical" and a price to the top.

Just to make my research a little easier, in case someone might be say pricing engraving machines for the new Beech Grove Firearms??? :D

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    It would be nice to add "Laser" or "Mechanical" and a price to the top.

Just to make my research a little easier, in case someone might be say pricing engraving machines for the new Beech Grove Firearms??? :D

Orion does mechanical only. Prices are what has been quoted me both times, so could fluctuate a bit
    - ATF markings a flat $35 (I believe) and will re-blacken if desired.
    - Custom engraving from customers image, mine have both been a $55 one-time setup (for each new design, not if re-using a design already submitted).
    - $65 engraving for the custome design itself, will leave bare or re-blacken.
    - $20 return shipping.

Turnaround on both of mine has been around 2 weeks.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I highly recommend the herford Engraving Service.
    Added

It would be nice to add "Laser" or "Mechanical"
    Good Idea, I will work on getting that added in the near future.

and a price to the top.
    I was staying away from putting prices as they change too frequently to keep up with. I am providing a great starting point, from here people can make a few phone calls and decide which way they want to go.
    Everyone charges $5 for their engraving and I think BGF should match or beat that! :D On a serious note, BGF having this available would be great as I am always needing something done. And as soon as BGF is ready, I will add them to the list.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Champion Awards and Trophies in Muncie has done two for me. Reasonable price, good work (mechanical engraving), and he did them both while I waited (two separate occasions).

Sling

Top Bottom