• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I for a long time have wished we had one more option in the likes. One that would be in between sad and angry. Maybe called concerning. I don’t like the angry about it, as that is not really what I want to convey, but I am not sad either, I am usually thinking disturbed, or concerned, or worried. I really do not like using the angry option most of the time but sometimes it feels closer to the point. Do others wish for a similar option?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    d19d5d979f1ed4b14dc3a12b0618f343--emoji-faces-emojis.jpg

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    There's the Wow but no concerning ones between "Uh Oh and Oh Hell No" :) I thought the Angry ones were for when someone hated what you shouldn't have said or the person posting more than the often realistic content:cool:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There's the Wow but no concerning ones between "Uh Oh and Oh Hell No" :) I thought the Angry ones were for when someone hated what you shouldn't have said or the person posting more than the often realistic content:cool:
    We at INGO tend to use the like system in two ways simultaneously. It can be interpreted to indicate ones thoughts on the poster posting it or about the content of the post. It is a skill to understand what some are indicating with their likes.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    We at INGO tend to use the like system in two ways simultaneously. It can be interpreted to indicate ones thoughts on the poster posting it or about the content of the post. It is a skill to understand what some are indicating with their likes.
    I'm sure we misinterpret the similies or whatever they are called. Just like we misinterpret the written words. Most of us are not Shakespeare where we can adequately convey our intent and feelings.

We are minus being in person to observe body language, facial expressions and tone.

Conversing on a forum is very one dimensional in my opinion.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Yea I know, just joking around. Some days it's fun to see what people are talking about and how they're interpreting it, other days it's best to pay less attention. I've learned quite a bit on here since I started posting Summer 2021. The vibe on this board is quite different than the sister forum.

Top Bottom