• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just changed my insurance provider this afternoon and State Farm was one of the companies I received an estimate from, didn't go with them so that's a big positive.
    I'll never understand these corporation's motives when they cater to a fringe minority.
    Somewhere in the management food chain someone or someone's live an alphabet soup lifestyle. Or they are being pressured by these groups like Jesse J used to do with his Rainbow coalition. Look what BLM accomplished in a short time with the behind the scenes threats of their useful idiot mindless army's of turds nurds and morons looting/and pillaging for a cause in which they receive no benefits yet the top level people get million dollar mansions.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A good independent agent will look at your rates each year and let you know if you can get significant savings. Mine reached out to me before I even got the bill and said I needed to move as the savings were near a grand. SF, Allstate and nationwide cannot do that, they have only one thing to sell…

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I have been with stale farm for over thirty years. I started getting quotes from other company's this morning.
    Not going to support children being molested.
    My father in law over 30 years with SF and they are looking also.

SF thinking we will lose many people because of this.....but gain all the perverts, seems like today that may be a win for them....time will tell.

Been on Indiana Fram bureau for many years on cars and home. Nobody not even the Progressive, comes even close to beating our payments.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My father in law over 30 years with SF and they are looking also.

SF thinking we will lose many people because of this.....but gain all the perverts, seems like today that may be a win for them....time will tell.

Been on Indiana Fram bureau for many years on cars and home. Nobody not even the Progressive, comes even close to beating our payments.

That's a scary thought, it would mean that somebody in the company has done some math and figured that backing hipsters and pervs is a money making decision.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Nobody not even the Progressive, comes even close to beating our payments.
    Just curious why you say this? Progressive is a high risk insurance company, not a budget one. They specialize in the young, high risk, motorcycles, boats, rv’s, etc. They tell you so in their commercials. BTW, many independent agents have them for the very fact that if others will not cover you Progressive will, and the rate is the same as if you did it yourself online.

The General, is the budget insurance, meaning they offer the least coverage the state allows, meaning if their insured hits you they likely do not have enough coverage to cover your damages, but their insured also never has assets to protect, so you can’t sue them.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Just curious why you say this? Progressive is a high risk insurance company, not a budget one. They specialize in the young, high risk, motorcycles, boats, rv’s, etc. They tell you so in their commercials. BTW, many independent agents have them for the very fact that if others will not cover you Progressive will, and the rate is the same as if you did it yourself online.

The General, is the budget insurance, meaning they offer the least coverage the state allows, meaning if their insured hits you they likely do not have enough coverage to cover your damages, but their insured also never has assets to protect, so you can’t sue them.
    I just know Flo always saying you can save with Progressive....Flo don't know. Progressive does what General does.....sure its cheaper than mine but no coverage. When I put in what Farm Bureau is providing then they want double....what a joke.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Progressive does what General does.
    My understanding is they have very different business models, the General is looking to get the bottom of the barrel business, Progressive is a decent insurance company that will insure an old boat or RV that most others will not, more focused on high risk. They charge a lot for their insurance so not surprised they were double for same coverage.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    We no longer support the program allowing for distribution of books in schools(me because you pissed off parents and a lot of people when caught). We will continue to explore how we can support organizations that provide tools and resources that align with our commitment to diversity and inclusion(me,this is them saying we will still do it but try to not get caught), the statement continued.”
    Oh,we are sorry we got caught is pretty much what that says to me.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Time to ditch State Farm.

Any recommendations?
    If any of you have prior military service I strongly recommend USAA. Been with them since 1986. No other company has come close to their services, price and value. I have had a few companies want to give me a free quote and when they hear I have USAA, they often say they can not compete.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If any of you have prior military service I strongly recommend USAA. Been with them since 1986. No other company has come close to their services, price and value. I have had a few companies want to give me a free quote and when they hear I have USAA, they often say they can not compete.
    It is a good option for those that can get it, including children of the vet and grandchildren as long as the vet is living when the account is set up.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    It is a good option for those that can get it, including children of the vet and grandchildren as long as the vet is living when the account is set up.
    Good Catch, Thanks INGOMIKE - YES, I forgot to add that. Within the parameters, If you have a family connection w/ military service, you to can join w/o your own military service. See link for list of eligibility:

Top Bottom