Please reply by conversation.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    SOLD

Location: Canal Fulton, OH (may deliver in Indiana, please read description).
    Price: $1000 firm (safe plus accessories, prefer not to separate at this time).
    Note: This is listed locally, as well, and may sell outside INGO.
    CFA6AD90-418F-4E91-8832-0B90C3298F31.jpeg
    D241EAED-A7F0-44A0-A370-BA139304711A.jpeg
    FBF2DACD-D4A2-4E96-B853-C00093C09FDC.jpeg
    D5D2C51E-2CC6-4E35-A778-557D9E7EDB13.jpeg
    Liberty 30-gun safe, still on the shipping pallet brand new and never used or installed. Includes full transferable lifetime warranty. Color is granite gray, sold through Cabela’s. Includes all original factory paperwork and accessories (cover, door organizer with document cool-pocket, dehumidifiers, 5-wand interior LED light kit, electrical outlet pass-through kit, red LED dial light, and Wi-Fi enabled alarm and climate-monitoring system) as pictured.

This safe was manufactured in 2014 but is brand new in every way. Why buy a safe made in 2014? In addition to lengthy delivery delays, Liberty has taken cost-cutting measures since then in their comparable model line, including lighter gauge steel, less fireboard, and flat (rather than round) locking bolts. It came from the factory with the port for installing the included electrical outlet pass-through kit.

It has been in a climate-controlled environment since I purchased it from another member here about three years ago. I still have the outer box and protective foam.

It’s currently in Canal Fulton, OH, but I’m willing to work with a buyer to deliver it, especially if the route is convenient to I-69 or I-70 north or east of Indianapolis. I’m willing to negotiate anything, Including meeting in-between. It weighs 550 pounds, so we need to be sure to have adequate help on hand.

Overall dimensions are 60.5 x 36 x 22” (not including lock and handle).

Please reply via conversation only, not here.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom