• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    First, has anyone ordered from Lib Tears? Second have you used Servicios Aventuras pistol primers?

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Thanks for the input. I was able to pick up 4000 primers recently, plus what I've been holding onto. I will definitely stay away. I was angry with Midway for packaging a 1000 primers so poorly recently that 98 primers were lost in transport. They would not replace them, just gave me credit. Lost out in my opinion due to shipping and hazmat fees. Did not get compensated for that. Found another 3000 locally. Just seems like they dried up again. Patience grasshopper.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    As far as the SA primers go, I got a couple cases when norma had them well below the new status quo. They work but they are HARD. In a gun with a good hard strike they're g2g but don't even bother if you've ever had light strikes or lightened springs.

Are we looking at the same website? the one I found looks 100% scammy but only does CC. liberaltears .net

Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Thanks for the input. I was able to pick up 4000 primers recently, plus what I've been holding onto. I will definitely stay away. I was angry with Midway for packaging a 1000 primers so poorly recently that 98 primers were lost in transport. They would not replace them, just gave me credit. Lost out in my opinion due to shipping and hazmat fees. Did not get compensated for that. Found another 3000 locally. Just seems like they dried up again. Patience grasshopper.
    Lately Midway is getting too big for their britches with their responses to customer service issues. Larry seems to have forgotten his roots and it’s all about the money. I’m getting very tired of Midway in this regard! :dunno:

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Just ordered 2000 Small pistol primers (CCI) from Locked and Loaded. Hope they are reputable. $188 after tax and shipping. They did not charge Hazmat.

Top Bottom