• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    WOW!!! Good News!!! I just found out that every registered shooter will be entered into a drawing for a Nighthawk pistol!

How’s that for an incentive to sign up and shoot!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Will this fill up fast? I'm going to be starting out shooting matches this year if I can get ammo but I don't want to sign up for anything until I get closer to the event.

Or I see that supplies are readily available and affordable.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Will this fill up fast? I'm going to be starting out shooting matches this year if I can get ammo but I don't want to sign up for anything until I get closer to the event.

Or I see that supplies are readily available and affordable.
    Greg I honestly don’t know, registration opened on the January 1st and there’s already 12 signed up, I wish I could answer your question, I would assume it will fill up, but I just don’t know when, my opinion is this, once it gets out that knighthawk is giving away a pistol at the match it’ll fill up quickly, add the chance at a 3500 dollar pistol just for shooting, and people who are on the fence will sign up fast! (IMHO)

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    WOW!!! Good News!!! I just found out that every registered shooter will be entered into a drawing for a Nighthawk pistol!

How’s that for an incentive to sign up and shoot!
    That's great news! Brad was asked at Holiday Havok if Nighthawk was giving away a gun, and he told us that they were not.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    That's great news! Brad was asked at Holiday Havok if Nighthawk was giving away a gun, and he told us that they were not.
    I asked brad about the Nighthawk giveaway on Saturday at the wssc idpa match and he said it was a “recent development!” He said it was a grp and other than that I don’t know anything about the pistol, but I really think this will bump up registration for the match!

So better get signed up!

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    I asked brad about the Nighthawk giveaway on Saturday at the wssc idpa match and he said it was a “recent development!” He said it was a grp and other than that I don’t know anything about the pistol, but I really think this will bump up registration for the match!

So better get signed up!
    OK, you convinced me. I just signed up. If I win the pistol, I'll let you run a mag through it

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    OK, you convinced me. I just signed up. If I win the pistol, I'll let you run a mag through it
    Brad is satan himself! If I wanted to shoot a Knighthawk pistol he’d let me shoot his! I should be on staff (at least brad said I should be) when the match gets closer, pm me your name so I can say hello to a fellow ingo member (there aren’t to many ingoers from the Evansville area!)

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Brad is satan himself! If I wanted to shoot a Knighthawk pistol he’d let me shoot his! I should be on staff (at least brad said I should be) when the match gets closer, pm me your name so I can say hello to a fellow ingo member (there aren’t to many ingoers from the Evansville area!)
    Will Do!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    129 spots open! Don’t wait, wouldn’t you hate to wait till the last minute just to miss out because someone else signed up???

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Down to 122 open spots! Come on you know you want to shoot this match! (And get a chance at the Nighthawk pistol goodness!!!)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    so heres a link for a hotel with a discount! hurry and register!, down to 99 openings for the match!

https://www.marriott.com/event-rese...DNML2bSYBLJaNVrB-qN_DZ6PC6BDq5eHscUIrVZML4uvA

AND if anyones interested and driving down on friday(the 6th) and wants something to do on friday night, the friends of the nra banquet is friday night!, pm me if you want to attend! at the banquet, there will be 50 guns auctioned, raffled, or given away as prizes! and lots of other things too!, knives, a tv, a garage door, and more!, if you've ever been to a banquet, you know its fun!, if you've never been to a banquet, this would be a great time to start attending!

as i said PM me for more information on either that banquet or the match!

me, im gonna be 1 tired "shootersix!" shooting on staff friday morning, helping at the banquet on friday night, and working staff at the match on saturday!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Only 86 spots open!

So I told you about Nighthawk donating a pistol! We also have
    Voodoo tactical
    Otis
    Master tac holsters
    Hunters Hd gold
    Underwood manufacturing
    Whitaker’s country
    Glover design
    Jax Tactical (cerakoating)
    I’m sure there’s gonna be more!
    I’ll post them here as I find out
    And I am on staff! So any Ingo members please let me know who you are and say and I’ll say hello and shake your hand! Or bump elbows with you!

Any questions ask here or pm me!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I would think 2-3 local time (central standard time) would be the absolute latest
    Maybe. Barring a long wait for storms to pass through, difficulties/breakage with stage equipment, an all day slow down from pasting/replacing wet targets, a temporary match shutdown for an ambulance run, etc..

I haven't been to that many matches, but have been to enough to see all of the above accept etc. . Ambulance runs were 1 for heat stroke and 1 for a messed up knee.

Top Bottom