• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    80 spots open
    I shot holiday havoc, had the same number of stages, after awards and a meal, I was on my way home at 2:30, I shot 8 stages of steel challenge, and was on my way home at 2:30,

There will be a doctor working the match, we’ll start setting the match up the Monday before, staff will shoot on Friday, so hopefully all the bugs will be worked out, we have clear bags to cover the targets if it rains, the man running the match has worked on staff a other matches, and the majority of our staff has worked at least 1 tier 3 match, yes etc. might happen, but the match director is planning ahead

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    No worries, just wanted to caution the person investing in other event tickets that particularly with outdoor events Murphy can strike.
    Your mention of Holiday Havoc reminded me of the etc. Some idiot anti gun nut spread nails about during the first one and some folks ended up needing flats fixed.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    No worries, just wanted to caution the person investing in other event tickets that particularly with outdoor events Murphy can strike.
    Your mention of Holiday Havoc reminded me of the etc. Some idiot anti gun nut spread nails about during the first one and some folks ended up needing flats fixed.
    Yep wssc bought a lot of tires that day! The neighbors don’t want wssc around anymore, funny thing is, way before wssc had neighbors, they had woods! Somehow people tore down the woods and built houses next to a gun range, and now complain the gun range???

Luckily for Redbrush we’ve only got 1 neighbor, and the only time he’s complained was when someone broke club rules, and was shooting after hours.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Yep wssc bought a lot of tires that day! The neighbors don’t want wssc around anymore, funny thing is, way before wssc had neighbors, they had woods! Somehow people tore down the woods and built houses next to a gun range, and now complain the gun range???

Luckily for Redbrush we’ve only got 1 neighbor, and the only time he’s complained was when someone broke club rules, and was shooting after hours.
    That is a bunch of crap.

I am fully aware Murphy is gonna strike. There is no way around it.
    Shinedown is my wife’s favorite band, I am tired of seeing them :)

my luck I won’t be able to do either one.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    That is a bunch of crap.

I am fully aware Murphy is gonna strike. There is no way around it.
    Shinedown is my wife’s favorite band, I am tired of seeing them :)

my luck I won’t be able to do either one.
    Ok broken (with Amy Lee) is one of my favorite songs ever, but once I heard their version of simple man...I’d gladly skip the concert just to shoot the match! Worst cover song I’ve ever heard!!!

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    simple man is a terrible cover and they play it every time! I am pretty sure Broken is by seether. I wouldn’t mind seeing them again. They weren’t amazing, but they also didn’t suck.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    simple man is a terrible cover and they play it every time! I am pretty sure Broken is by seether. I wouldn’t mind seeing them again. They weren’t amazing, but they also didn’t suck.
    You’re right! I apologize, broken is by seether! They recorded it twice, once with Amy Lee and once without! The one with her was 10 times better! The lead singer of Shinedown was dating Ronnie Van Zants daughter when they recorded simple man, and I think Ronnie rolls over in his grave every time it plays!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Here’s the pistol that’s being given away!

want a chance to put this baby in your gun safe??? Register and shoot the match! We’ll also be selling chances at the match for 5 bucks each!

Attachments

• 97D00DF9-B373-4A80-BD77-C650F1452D61.png
      97D00DF9-B373-4A80-BD77-C650F1452D61.png
      1.9 MB · Views: 4

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    This will probably be my last bump on this thread (at least till after the match) but Sunday July 4th is the last day to register or change classes!

come on people sign up! Tell your friends I want this match fully booked!! It’s the first tier 2 match at Redbrush rifle range, hopefully next year idpa will let it be a tier 3 match, but a full match should look good in their eyes! (Plus nighthawk might be more inclined to pony up a gun next year too!)

oh yeah don’t forget nighthawk has donated a grp (3200 dollar pistol) that will be given away that day! Every registered shooter will have a chance at that beast!

Attachments

• ADC1B147-8636-4BB6-9939-D2DF224DBBBD.png
      ADC1B147-8636-4BB6-9939-D2DF224DBBBD.png
      1.9 MB · Views: 2

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    That is pretty.....can i just have it?
    Sorry, he’s pretty adamant about raffling it off at the match, I even offered Brad 10 whole dollars for it…10 American dollars I gave him a choice! 10 one dollar bills or 1-10 dollar bill…he could go straight to the strip club and make it rain for a few seconds, or hit the dollar menu at McDonald’s! 8 double cheeseburgers AND a large drink, but he said no! Got to love a man that can’t be bought!
    At the last match he said the pistol was in his safe at home, I asked “does it shoot good?”…he just looked up and smiled!!!

and my names Russell (my name will be on my jersey) I’ll probably be a score keeper, introduce your self and I like meeting fellow ingo members!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    The md has said they have open spots! If anyone is interested in shooting this match pm me! I’ll give you his email and you can contact him and see if you can register for the match

Top Bottom