• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    10 stages, idpa rules state 9 targets per stage with 2 on each target, so with no make up shots and no misses, 180 rounds minimum, me…I’d rather take home ammo than run out, I plan on taking 400, you should be getting an email with stage descriptions and more info, don’t forget to say hello, my name is russell, s as me my name will be on my jersey, and I’ll probably be keeping score (I’m shooting the match on Friday with the rest of the staff, and working it on Saturday)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Anyone registered for the match should have gotten an email last night telling you the matchbook is now on the practiscore homepage for the match.
    I also found out I’ll be working on stage 8 (it’s on bay 9)

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Great match! Very accommodating staff, no ego drama. Biggest downside of the match was watching someone else win my nighthawk custom 1911.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I was in squad 6. I think we started on stage 8
    Well at some point I read your name off (I worked the stage called officer down, the one where you fired off 6 shots with a hand cannon before you switched to your gun) I was the score keeper, thanks for the positive feedback! A lot of people said it was a good match with good staff! And with the exception of one shooter (out of 96) the shooters were a great bunch!

now…get ready for holiday havoc!!! (I’m on staff there too!) if you haven’t registered yet, there’s less that 6 spots open!

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    The Hot tub stage with the pneumatic automation was really a neat addition. There was no rhythm to those swingers which made it challenging (and a little frustrating) for all.

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Well at some point I read your name off (I worked the stage called officer down, the one where you fired off 6 shots with a hand cannon before you switched to your gun) I was the score keeper, thanks for the positive feedback! A lot of people said it was a good match with good staff! And with the exception of one shooter (out of 96) the shooters were a great bunch!

now…get ready for holiday havoc!!! (I’m on staff there too!) if you haven’t registered yet, there’s less that 6 spots open!
    I was the fat guy in the INGO hat who seemed to be in no particular hurry to move through the stage. Also probably the only guy who had a problem bending over to retrieve the revolver (both due to a lumbar disc problem).

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    The Hot tub stage with the pneumatic automation was really a neat addition. There was no rhythm to those swingers which made it challenging (and a little frustrating) for all.
    I was the fat guy in the INGO hat who seemed to be in no particular hurry to move through the stage. Also probably the only guy who had a problem bending over to retrieve the revolver (both due to a lumbar disc problem).
    I was behind people so I didn’t pay attention to anyone’s hat, the only time I was in front was when I was having them approve the score, and even then I was looking at the score pad! I’m sorry I didn’t get to say hello!

About the hot tub stage, they originally were going to get a hot tub and cut it in half! As for the actuator targets those were designed and built by Steve! (He’s on ingo every now and then) Holy sh!7 are they cool!!! I designed a stage using them, when you picked the gun up, the target right in front of you dropped behind a barrel! (It was fast and if you took time to aim the target was gone!) Then you moved and broke an eye beam, one target came out from behind a barrel just fast enough to get 2 aimed shots, then there was a second or two of hesitation and then a target popped out the other side of the barrel! Lots of people cussed me then patted my back and said it was a good stage! Hell I designed that stage and was one of the worst shooters!

Top Bottom