• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't do rum straight at all. Bourbon is okay as a shot on occasion or in a mixed drink or used in recipes. Better quality booze is always going to be better when drinking it straight.

I did notice my fudge is a bit sticky so I cut it up and left it on the parchment paper. We can eat it with a fork if necessary! Tastes wonderful!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just put a pan of fudge in the frig. Now the wait!

Mine didn't firm up completely due to the extra booze as Caleb said. I cut it up and slid each cube off a little spatula into a mini muffin paper so we can eat them easier...not quite as messy. It also gave me another opportunity to lick off my fingers and the spatula when I got done! LOL!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Mine didn't firm up completely due to the extra booze as Caleb said. I cut it up and slid each cube off a little spatula into a mini muffin paper so we can eat them easier...not quite as messy. It also gave me another opportunity to lick off my fingers and the spatula when I got done! LOL!

Ugh...must have some extra fudge. I wonder if it would be bad to eat some of this fudge after taking some pain pills about an hour and a half ago?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ugh...must have some extra fudge. I wonder if it would be bad to eat some of this fudge after taking some pain pills about an hour and a half ago?

It might enhance the effects...not sure if that is a good idea. I had posted the recipe on Facebook and said I was making it. Today as I was walking through the dollar store, I heard a voice saying "hey lady...I want to sample that fudge"! I started cracking up...it was a former coworker. I was on a mission to get something and hadn't even noticed her as I walked right past her. She is expecting a delivery next Tuesday when she is in town again. I hope I still have some to share or I will just HAVE to make more!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    How do you keep it from getting stale? Do you have to pack it up tight?

f-Fudge-Packer-3121.jpg

Top Bottom