• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I've never done the Airsoft thing, but it looks like fun.

I have a few BB guns for plinking. I have the Red Ryder I got when I was about 10 (30+ years ago) it works as good as new. We have a Daisy Buck that my youngest used before he had a growth spurt. We have 3 of those somewhat horrible Marksman Repeater, 1911-like BB guns. My favorite is a Crossman 1377 that we use for plinking and rodents. I used to have a 1322 that I liked even better.

I gave my Dad a Ruger Air Hawk in .22 for his 75th birthday (6 years ago) for small rodent use. Whenever I'm there, I like to shoot it. It is very accurate and packs a punch.

chezuki

Human
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Let's talk about Airsoft BB and Pellet Guns.

What brands do you like? And which do you prefer? BB or Pellet?

The gas blowback versions of carry guns can be excellent training tools for force on force.

This has been on my want list since the 7x7 class, but funds haven't yet allowed it.

Smith & Wesson Licensed M&P 9 Full Size Airsoft GBB Pistol by VFC, Airsoft Guns, Gas Airsoft Pistols, SoftAir / Cybergun - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore

We used the Glock versions in class, but for some reason they felt chunky and awkward in my hands. :)

chezuki

Human
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Sounds like they put a lot of work into making them accurate replicas of the real thing. But do they randomly explode?
    Well...um...since I was asked not to share the pic, I will not. Let's just say you should NOT combine propane powered GBB Airsoft training with simulated knife attack using a stun gun.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well...um...since I was asked not to share the pic, I will not. Let's just say you should NOT combine propane powered GBB Airsoft training with simulated knife attack using a stun gun.

Dang...that was how I was going to spend my lunch hour.

Top Bottom