• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    I know it's short notice. But I'm in the mood to shoot this weekend. 06/18 This Saturday. If anyone is interested in shooting. You can bring any gun you own and shoot your own target. You want to shoot one of mine, my only stipulation is NO FMJ. to hard on my targets. I have a shelter from the sun if you want to stay cool. The land is next to Big Blue river, in southern Shelby county.
    If anyone one is interested I will give more details. I thought this would be a good chance to meet some of you.

Just let me know.

Last edited:

DThurston

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Shelby County
    That's an extremely appealing offer. I've got a .222 on loan from the F-i-L and need to check the scope on it so I'll be ready to roll with it. Just need to see what we have otherwise planned. (helping with boat repair, begin building a stand on a farm, etc).

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm definitely interested. I will need to mapquest Shelby Co. to check out the drive time when I have the time, but count me in for now.

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Here is the coordinates. If you go to Google map and type this in, you should find it. And be able to determine you best path to get here.

39.444976,-85.889182

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    I have a couple of scopes I need to make sure are zeroed. And a 22Lr I want to see if the bullet drop is what I'm told it is.

The shelter house stays really cool. Made of thick concrete and 1/2 underground. Plus a nice shooting table to shoot from.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I a thinnin' I might come. Bring some sammiches n stuff too. I am sans wife, so I'm unsupervised. What time? It might be nice if you PM'd a cell in case I get directionally challenged?

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Hello,

I need new tires. However, if I look at them and figure the belts will hold, I'll be there.

I have a Mosin-Nagant I want to put up against some 'scoped guns (my sights, bedded, and massaged the trigger in the way of the Soviet Snipers of WWII... very nice now!)

I will have to get on load development again, though I think I've found my preference...

Josh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom