• Total voters

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    3 hours away......uuuuhhhhhhgggggg. I wanted to bring my match rifle and shoot.....why, oh why can't we do something in North East Indiana
    Or north central (or central northern depending on how you look at it). 3 hours each way didn’t bother me years ago. Little different now. I have thought about sometime maybe trying to put something on at my club in Warsaw.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @grillak Any more info? Deer Creek is a hike for me, so I need to plan ahead.

What can I bring? I am not much of a cook, so probably something picked up, or non-food items such as plates, utensils, etc.

Specific location and time?

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    @grillak Any more info? Deer Creek is a hike for me, so I need to plan ahead.

What can I bring? I am not much of a cook, so probably something picked up, or non-food items such as plates, utensils, etc.

Specific location and time?
    sorry for being out of it (again...dealing with some family issues). deer creek is the place. i'll be there around 11a. i'll be leaving from indy about 9:45ish.

can we get a final total of attendees? i'm willing to bring the fried chicken but i need to order it by this wed.

paper plates and plastic utensils would be most welcome.

if you can make it to indy i have room for 2 and gear as long as noone brings a canon.

this does not have to be the only get-together. we can definitely look at other areas. i'd really like to meet as many ingoers as possible.

@Hardscrable ...maybe we could look at something at your club for the end of september.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    sorry for being out of it (again...dealing with some family issues). deer creek is the place. i'll be there around 11a. i'll be leaving from indy about 9:45ish.

can we get a final total of attendees? i'm willing to bring the fried chicken but i need to order it by this wed.

if you can make it to indy i have room for 2 and gear as long as noone brings a canon.

this does not have to be the only get-together. we can definitely look at other areas. i'd really like to meet as many ingoers as possible.

@Hardscrable ...maybe we could look at something at your club for the end of september.
    I'll bring plates and utensils.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

Asking about the itinerary? Eating lunch then shooting at the range?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Weather looks good for tomorrow. Plastic utensils, cups, and plates in the GC.

What are you planning to bring to shoot?

I'm thinking pistols and ARs. Currently planning on leaving the Garand at home.

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    we are going to a car show in the AM, but I'll try to be there around 11 with a cooler of drinks.

i plan bringing whatever i can pick up at the 1500 tonight. Also probably a .22 and another shotgun, unless I find cheap ammo at the 1500

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    we are going to a car show in the AM, but I'll try to be there around 11 with a cooler of drinks.

i plan bringing whatever i can pick up at the 1500 tonight. Also probably a .22 and another shotgun, unless I find cheap ammo at the 1500
    cool. what kinda ammo are you looking for?

i have maybe a couple of hunnies of 9mm. and maybe some .45 acp

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    i know i don't have any .357 (stupid mistake). i might have a box of .38 left. i'll check & let you know later
    I'm in the same position lol I have a box of .38 that came with the gun but only ~20 or so random .357 rounds. no worries if you don't find it since I have some 38 but I appreciate the thought man! I'm hoping to find some +p and .357 for a decent price tonight

Top Bottom