Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Just finalized plans. Sorry didn't get the headcount in earlier. Will be two of us coming to the lunch. Bringing Tortilla chips, homemade salsa and pickles, and a Walmart cheesecake. Usually we'd make a dessert but maybe next time.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Just finalized plans. Sorry didn't get the headcount in earlier. Will be two of us coming to the lunch. Bringing Tortilla chips, homemade salsa and pickles, and a Walmart cheesecake. Usually we'd make a dessert but maybe next time.
    no worries. i was gonna bring the grandboy but he's on punishment (terrorizing his sisters)

i might grab some dogs & load up my lil grill to go along with the yard bird

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    no worries. i was gonna bring the grandboy but he's on punishment (terrorizing his sisters)

i might grab some dogs & load up my lil grill to go along with the yard bird
    I'm gonna need some nap-time before shooting with all this food ;)

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @grillak @tim87tr and @model1994 thanks for a fun day! Grillak, the chicken was great thank you so much for bringing it, thank you model 1994 for the drinks, and tim87tr for the chips salsa and other goodies.

Had a good time! We probably should have talked less and shot more though, didn't get any pistol time. ;-)

Grillak, I had it in my head that I would not like a 300BO. I guess I was wrong.

And you model 1994, may have just cost me a bunch of money! I keep thinking about that Henry in 22. That was an awful lot of fun.

Till next time, stay safe.

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    Deer Creek was a pretty nice range. I wouldn't mind meeting back there (or wherever) with you bunch again sometime. Thank you all for the food, conversation, and good time.

@jwamplerusa and @grillak - another thanks, for letting me help gets those optics zeroed in. happy to help anytime :ar15:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You guys are making me jealous. I wanted to go, but had an event at my American Legion Post.
    An event NO ONE showed up for. So I didn't have to be there.
    :(

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Looks like an awesome event just joined the forum bummed I missed out on a chance to meet some you great people.
    nothing says we can't get together agian. i'd like to meet up a few more times outdoors before it gets cold.

i usually go indoors locally at least twice a month.

@jwamplerusa , after playing with it today i figured out the elevation/windage knobs are reversed. i used a boresighter. i plan on taking it to the range thursday adter work.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    nothing says we can't get together agian. i'd like to meet up a few more times outdoors before it gets cold.

i usually go indoors locally at least twice a month.

@jwamplerusa , after playing with it today i figured out the elevation/windage knobs are reversed. i used a boresighter. i plan on taking it to the range thursday adter work.
    @grillak did you get it zeroed?

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I didn't have much in the way of tools. Hand tight doesn't really cut it. At least its zeroed now. That 300Blk is going to be a blast.
    i had my tool bag in my truck that day. i was just too lazy to get it.

the optic was loose on it's mount from the factory. i should have checked that first (after mounting it in the right direction..lol).

i'm really liking the 300 blk. i'm going to try different rounds (110/125 grn )now that it's zeroed

Top Bottom