Let the Gubment in and give up your rights--in that order.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    So lets recap.

A mother of a handicapped child homeschooled her daughter up until age 13.

Then she wants to send her to public middle school, and falsely believed that she must immunize her to attend, thanks to an overwhelming disinformation campaign held up by ignorant school administrators, ignorant doctors, and willfully ignorant media outlets.

The mom gives her daughter the shots and she starts having facial spasms and other signs of neurological damage.

She asks "medical experts" what to do, and they prescribe more drugs to fix the damage from the last drugs.

The psychotropic drugs make the daughter even worse, and mom discontinues the medicine.

Then the Government and its henchmen come to force the mother to keep drugging her kid.

She takes a stand when the goons try to break into her home.

Her bail is set at half a million dollars.

:n00b: This could not be more messed up. :n00b:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    There's something missing. We got to the part where she had medication prescribed, then we jumped to the standoff. Where did the court get involved? Something's fishy with this description of events.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    So lets recap.

A mother of a handicapped child homeschooled her daughter up until age 13.

Then she wants to send her to public middle school, and falsely believed that she must immunize her to attend, thanks to an overwhelming disinformation campaign held up by ignorant school administrators, ignorant doctors, and willfully ignorant media outlets.

The mom gives her daughter the shots and she starts having facial spasms and other signs of neurological damage.

She asks "medical experts" what to do, and they prescribe more drugs to fix the damage from the last drugs.

The psychotropic drugs make the daughter even worse, and mom discontinues the medicine.

Then the Government and its henchmen come to force the mother to keep drugging her kid.

She takes a stand when the goons try to break into her home.

Her bail is set at half a million dollars.

:n00b: This could not be more messed up. :n00b:
    Hey, the cops didn't throw in flash bangs, rush in and shoot all of the innocent parties in the name of officer safety, and then stand by while the house burned down. At least this time.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    There's something missing. We got to the part where she had medication prescribed, then we jumped to the standoff. Where did the court get involved? Something's fishy with this description of events.
    that's the same thing I was thinking. what exactly transpired between the the time it was prescribed and the standoff is not addressed which leaves a whole lot of room for speculation.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A good parent does not give up a child without a fight. Period.

That was true under tyrannical kings centuries ago and it is true today under our tyrannical Nanny State.

When the government servants come for my first born, they better pack a lunch.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Okay, so if that story is true, this is a horrible incident. For the record, it has nothing to do with immunizations, and everything to do with the quite common tendency for CPS to overstep their authority. Scary organization.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Here's a CPS situation I know about personally. This happened to the son of some friends of mine.

Man has an unruly teenaged stepdaughter who is about to get in trouble for something she's done. She accuses her stepfather of inappropriate touching. CPS is called in, tells the mother that her husband has to move out. (He also has a natural son by the mother.) Man moves out. No charges filed - in fact, it will take over a year for actual charges to be filed. Mother believes her husband that nothing happened. Six months later, still no charges, mother asks husband to move back in. CPS hears of this, gets court order, removes ALL the children from the house, puts them in foster care. Father moves back out. Mother petitions to get her children back, CPS won't recommend placement back in the home. Why? Because the mother doesn't believe her daughter. At this point, the mother agrees to be a witness for the prosecution in order to get her kids back. She has nothing material to add, just agrees not to say she doesn't think he could have done it, which has been her position all along until now. Only after this does CPS recommend to place the kids back in the home.

I had a friend who worked in the Texas CPS system for a short time after he left the Army. He said that the judge ALWAYS took the CPS recommendation, whether it was removal or not. He also told me that there were some CPS investigators in his office who recommended at least temporary removal for every single investigation to which they were assigned.

CPS is like a poisonous snake - you avoid them at all costs and treat them with extreme caution if you are forced to deal with them.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    CPS is like a poisonous snake - you avoid them at all costs and treat them with extreme caution if you are forced to deal with them.

This is excellent advice.

Does anyone know how CPS got involved in this girl's medical care to begin with? Seems to me that keeping them out of the loop altogether is the only good way to avoid this kind of nonsense.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    He said that the judge ALWAYS took the CPS recommendation, whether it was removal or not.

I remember in an earlier thread on this subject, someone said not to ask a CPS agent for a warrant if they are trying to enter your home for this very reason. If they want in your house, they will get in. Instead, say "today doesn't work" and try to set up a specified time to meet with them somewhere outside your home. I have no idea if this would actually work, but in light of how much power the CPS has, it seems like the only good option to me. :dunno:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    The mother went to the government child services for help. Then she changed her mind and went to another doctor. Apparently CPS didn't like that.

The thought of my crying daughter carried away by strangers without good reason puts me in the blackest-darkest-rage-filled-primal mental state.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I remember in an earlier thread on this subject, someone said not to ask a CPS agent for a warrant if they are trying to enter your home for this very reason. If they want in your house, they will get in. Instead, say "today doesn't work" and try to set up a specified time to meet with them somewhere outside your home. I have no idea if this would actually work, but in light of how much power the CPS has, it seems like the only good option to me. :dunno:

CPS is no place to test your rights.

One of the things my friend who worked in CPS emphasized was that some of the agents are weird and frightening people. He talked about one in particular who believed that MOST girls are molested by their fathers. She petitioned for agents to be able to carry sidearms, she was a militant lesbian/feminist, and he said that she hated men. And she always recommended removal.

But she of course was a government worker and it was impossible to fire her without going through an impossible procedure.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    CPS is no place to test your rights.

That's what I was wondering about. My fiance is going to school for social work, as she hates to see children get abused. She has a big heart, which is good, but I think that she is going to see that the CPS has way to much power in the long run.

Top Bottom