• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 8, 2019
    Larry County
    I know a guy that has a new never used Lee Classic 4 hole turret deluxe kit, he is willing to sell.
    What is a fair price in todays climate.I checked Midway where he bought it and when they were in stock, they were selling for $215.00

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    If the seller adds in shipping and sales tax I would opt for purchasing from Midwayusa because after all. It will be delivered right to my door in a sealed box. I wouldn't have to be bothered to run across town to get it and burn my gas. Convenience is worth something.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Dont even factor in shipping. Midway runs free shipping over $49 all the time.
    Even though unopened it's still used, at least to me. I'd offer him $175

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I bought that same press this year. To be honest with you I wish I had spent a little more on a better set like an RCBS. I have found that a lot of my Lee Turrets seem not to be accurately calibrated with my press. So when I progress through the steps a lot of times the next step doesn't fully turn and if I am not careful it will damage the case. I've had several other people try it to make sure I am not short arming the handle but they have the same issues. I bought mine brand new but like I said kind of wish I bought the RCBS.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    The Classic 4 hole setup with manual advance is my current go to press after reloading for decades.

But then I don't feel a need to spit out hundreds of rnds an hour.

The dlx kit would be a good package for someone new to reloading.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Good press, I have had one for 15 years or so and still works fine. Not used that much since I got the Lee progressive that stays set up for 45acp which I shoot the most. Still use for lower volume calibers,9mm, 38spl, 357 and a few more. Jim.

Top Bottom