• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    Weaver Leather has the skiving knife. I got one a couple of years ago, highly recommend. They also have the round knife. They have a website.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Weaver Leather has the skiving knife. I got one a couple of years ago, highly recommend. They also have the round knife. They have a website.
    Can't say much for the knives, other than they look good. They are a gift. But their customer service is excellent. Ordered both but only one was in the box, called them and the other was on my doorstep 3 days later, shipped the day I called.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I am sorry.
    Sorry for what? Okay reread what I posted. I meant no knock on the knifes when I said I can't say much about them. I haven't used them they are a gift, they look nice and seem well made but other than that I have no idea. And like I said customer service was excellent. On the phone for maybe 2-3 minutes at the most, including hold time. Very pleasant lady who spoke very good understandable English, said she would make sure it was shipped that day and it was.

Top Bottom