• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Im the one imposing my values by believing in a womans choice to choose. lol
    If a man doesn't want her to have an abortion, He has the power to control his sperm.
    Its so easy, no illegitimate children in our family.
    Good day.
    And she can keep her legs closed if she doesn't want to risk pregnancy. Once her decision results in the creation of another distinct human individual, her choice is made. She doesn't get to decide whether her child lives or dies after she's created it anymore than Nazis could decide life or death for individual human beings under their control.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm not just making an assumption; at this point I've present you with a plethora of video evidence, and you continue to claim that because the government says it didn't happen, that means it didn't happen. So unless you can provide me with an explanation, or tell me something I'm missing in your logic, what else am I left to conclude about you than that you take the word of the government and final an absolute evidence, even over first-hand accounts backed up by full video documentation? But you keep ignoring that question, instead of answering it.

And when I talk about ignoring my questions, I'm not talking about missing posts; I'm talking about posts that you respond to, but entirely ignore the central point I'm making, or the main question I'm asking, and instead just continue to deflect with the tired old line, "well, they haven't been found guilty in court, so it never happened."

At this point we're not even debating abortion anymore; it's turned into a debate over whether or not things that have happened multiple times on video can be discounted just because a corrupt court system hasn't found someone criminally guilty for them.
    Have they ever produced the whole video?

I have not watched any of it, no desire really. Everything I read said that the video released was all edited out of context though.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I'm not just making an assumption; at this point I've present you with a plethora of video evidence, and you continue to claim that because the government says it didn't happen, that means it didn't happen. So unless you can provide me with an explanation, or tell me something I'm missing in your logic, what else am I left to conclude about you than that you take the word of the government and final an absolute evidence, even over first-hand accounts backed up by full video documentation? But you keep ignoring that question, instead of answering it.

And when I talk about ignoring my questions, I'm not talking about missing posts; I'm talking about posts that you respond to, but entirely ignore the central point I'm making, or the main question I'm asking, and instead just continue to deflect with the tired old line, "well, they haven't been found guilty in court, so it never happened."

At this point we're not even debating abortion anymore; it's turned into a debate over whether or not things that have happened multiple times on video can be discounted just because a corrupt court system hasn't found someone criminally guilty for them.
    We are never going to agree, its not going to happen.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

I have not watched any of it, no desire really. Everything I read said that the video released was all edited out of context though.
    Yep, they released the full video at the same time, or withing a few days, of every edited version. If you go to their youtube page (linked below) you can see the videos (scroll all the way back to the ones uploaded in 2015) and all the unedited ones are marked "full footage" at the beginning of the video title.

(Edit: forgot the link) https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCenterforMedicalProgress/videos

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    We are never going to agree, its not going to happen.
    If you're not open to changing your mind, and have no interest in giving us any insight into your reasoning on the matter beyond few snarky lines just recycling the same old illogical talking points, then why are you still responding to this thread?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

If you're referring to Project Veritas, they always release the entire, unedited video.

I'm not as familiar with CMP (?), though.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    ummm, the woman can also prevent an abortion. She also can control where that sperm goes.. BEFORE it creates a baby.

Does the baby get a choice in this?
    Certainly she can, as a man why would I or other men put themselves in that position to begin with? With the full knowledge that its
    HER decision how to handle the pregnancy.
    Why leave the birth control up to her?
    Especially a pro-life man, it makes no sense.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yep, they released the full video at the same time, or withing a few days, of every edited version. If you go to their youtube page (linked below) you can see the videos (scroll all the way back to the ones uploaded in 2015) and all the unedited ones are marked "full footage" at the beginning of the video title.

(Edit: forgot the link) https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCenterforMedicalProgress/videos
    What I read says those were still edited.

The CMP disputed this finding, attributing the alterations to the editing out of "bathroom breaks and waiting periods". CMP had represented a longer version of the tapes as being "complete", as well as a shorter, edited version. The analysis by Fusion GPS concluded that the longer version was also edited, with skips and missing footage.[1][2]

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Its not intentional to miss your posts, I have a life other than this forum.

Protip: you'll likely wait a very long time for him to address posts that he's "missed" due to having a life outside INGO. I never did get a response to this one:

Dont want an abortion? Dont get one.
    Live and let live, Seems so easy to do.
    The one human being who loses a life during abortion doesn't get a say in the matter, doesn't get to choose not to participate in an abortion, and is denied the "let live" part of that philosophy.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    If you're not open to changing your mind, and have no interest in giving us any insight into your reasoning on the matter beyond few snarky lines just recycling the same old illogical talking points, then why are you still responding to this thread?
    Im the one with the closed mind here..
    Im Pro-Choice..... Make ones own decision.
    Im for freedom of Choice and im the illogical one.
    Your Pro Life, thats one side.
    Good day.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Good day.
    The only one-sided position in this discussion is the one that only allows one of the two parties involved in the abortion to have a say in the matter.

The killed human being doesn't get to make its own decision. The killed human being doesn't get a choice. The "pro-choice" argument ignores the side of the killed human being.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I mean, what are they gonna do, show footage inside a bathroom stall?

When I say unedited I mean that none of the conversations were edited. Unless they were chatting on the stool, there's not going to be any context missing.
    This is the type of BS they try to use to discredit those that record them saying what they really thinks and plan to do…

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Good day.
    I don't take umbrage to you saying that neither of us are going to change our minds; I get that. I don't accuse you of being any more close-minded than I am.

But once you've admitted that this online conversation is not going to change either of our minds, then I have to ask, what's the point? For me, the point is that I'm willing to explain my logic and reasoning, and present evidence you might not be aware of, and in exchange I hope to maybe receive some insight into your thought process, and maybe be presented with some evidence that I wasn't aware of, too. I don't see how the approach of short, two-line posts, which simply restate the same position over and over with slightly different wording, while pointedly ignoring any questions raised by the other party, serves this end.

Or, if this is not the end you are seeking by participating in this conversation, I have to ask (though at this point I'm starting to be afraid I am asking in vain, since it's been a long time since you gave an answer to any question I posed) what is your reason for still participating in this conversation?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Im the one imposing my values by believing in a womans choice to choose. lol
    Want to change it? Teach your sons better.

Im not one to picket in front of a Planned Parenthood clinic or a Hobby Lobby for either side.
    If a man doesn't want her to have an abortion, He has the power to control his sperm. Control it. 'Hits Easy Button'
    Its so easy, my grandfathers have no illegitimate children, gchildren or ggchildren in our family.

Good day.
    Let's summarize your logic: Don't want Jews gassed and put in ovens, teach your sons not to do it. Who am I to judge Nazi choices on managing populations under their control?

Don't like thugs carjacking some innocent woman and her kids, teach your son not to carjack. But I'm not imposing my values on any other thug.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Let's summarize your logic: Don't want Jews gassed and put in ovens, teach your sons not to do it. Who am I to judge Nazi choices on managing populations under their control?

Don't like thugs carjacking some innocent woman and her kids, teach your son not to carjack. But I'm not imposing my values on any other thug.
    Don't want innocent babies murdered for convenience' sake . . . .?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    One would thing that if they WERE breaking the law, during one of the Republican Administrations Federal charges would have been filed. But yet no ones doing time.
    Now do the Bidens or Clintons 'breaking the law during a Republican administration'

See the disconnect? That's one major reason why we want a different breed of republican representing us

Top Bottom