• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    In the case you cited, CMP was the defendant, and PP was filing lawsuit against them. PP chose the jurisdiction they did because they knew the judge was in their pocket.

To my knowledge, CMP never brought a lawsuit against PP, because as private citizens they didn't have standing to. I'm pretty sure it would have to be the US attorney general who would bring a lawsuit against PP.
    About time one of you figured that out.
    Now ask yourself "Why" PP sued them.
    PP picked it, not CMP.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    About time one of you figured that out.
    Now ask yourself "Why" PP sued them.
    Because they didn't want their grisly business of selling baby body parts exposed. They didn't donate millions to politicians for nothing, you know, they've got to get something out of it, and in this case what they got was a ridiculous show trial with a pre-determined outcome.

You know all this already at this point, you just keep ignoring it.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Because they didn't want their grisly business of selling baby body parts exposed. They didn't donate millions to politicians for nothing, you know, they've got to get something out of it, and in this case what they got was a ridiculous show trial with a pre-determined outcome.

You know all this already at this point, you just keep ignoring it.
    One would thing that if they WERE breaking the law, during one of the Republican Administrations Federal charges would have been filed. But yet no ones doing time.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    After 30 months of private investigators probing, you would sue also.
    Yes, if I was doing shady, gruesome business like selling body parts of aborted children, and someone was investigating it, of course I would sue them, especially if I had liberal judges in my back pocket in jurisdictions where my PAC had spent millions to get politicians favorable to me elected, that would ensure the outcome I wanted.

That wouldn't change the fact that I'd be a sick, evil monster, though.

At this point, please tell me, do you really just 100% equate whatever the government says is right with what is actually right? Do you have no moral compass other than what the government says?

Or, I honestly have to ask with you perpetually ignoring my questions, are you just trolling us?

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    One would thing that if they WERE breaking the law, during one of the Republican Administrations Federal charges would have been filed. But yet no ones doing time.
    One would also think that we'd have Obamacare repealed, that our supposedly conservative president wouldn't have enacted anti-2A policy through executive fiat, that the crooked dealings of the Biden's and Clinton's would've been brought to justice, etc, etc. Yet here we are.

But I suppose all those things must have never happened, too. Because if the government says the sky is green and grass is blue, don't believe your lying eyes, believe the government.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Huh? First, you keep insisting CMP sued PP. Then you say it's about time someone figured out the truth?

PP sued them because they were embarrassed and wanted revenge.
    It's because HE just figured out PP sued CMP. Just a guess, but it's probably a dunning-kruger thing. Lots of gum flapping but little synapseing.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Yes, if I was doing shady, gruesome business like selling body parts of aborted children, and someone was investigating it, of course I would sue them, especially if I had liberal judges in my back pocket in jurisdictions where my PAC had spent millions to get politicians favorable to me elected, that would ensure the outcome I wanted.

That wouldn't change the fact that I'd be a sick, evil monster, though.

At this point, please tell me, do you really just 100% equate whatever the government says is right with what is actually right? Do you have no moral compass other than what the government says?

Or, I honestly have to ask with you perpetually ignoring my questions, are you just trolling us?
    Or it could be they havent done any wrongs.

A few here make loads of assumptions about me and my choices. So Ive been called a democrat, troll, no moral compass, I believe what the government tells me and other things.
    Its not intentional to miss your posts, I have a life other than this forum.

I believe in personal choices in life, thats where we differ. Pro Choice with many things. Dont want a firearm? Dont buy one.
    Dont want to drink alcohol? Dont drink alcohol.
    Dont want an abortion? Dont get one.
    Impose you values to those in your house, let your neighbors live by there own values.
    Live and let live, Seems so easy to do.

I cant imagine telling a woman what she can and cant do with her personal medical decisions.

A funny thing was said to me at the reloading swap meet after a ten minute conversation between a few of us.
    Wow, in person you seem so reasonable.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

A few here make loads of assumptions about me and my choices. So Ive been called a democrat, troll, no moral compass, I believe what the government tells me and other things.

I believe in personal choices in life, thats where we differ. Pro Choice with many things. Dont want a firearm? Dont buy one.
    Impose you values to those in your house, let your neighbors live by there own values.

I cant imagine telling a woman what she can and cant do with her personal medical decisions.

A funny thing was said to me at the reloading swap meet after a ten minute conversation between a few of us.
    I wonder, were you ok with our imposing our values on Germans at Nuremberg? If so, why?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mass war crimes is relative to a womans choice, Please.
    So here's the thing. It's you people like you who are imposing your values on the most helpless of human beings. People like you deprive them of their humanity so that you can do with them as you wish; you know, because taking responsibility for your actions is inconvenient. The Nazis didn't think they were committing war crimes just like you think it's no big deal to butcher a child so people don't have live with the responsibility of creating it. So I'll ask again why was it ok to impose our values on Nazi Germany?

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

I'm not just making an assumption; at this point I've present you with a plethora of video evidence, and you continue to claim that because the government says it didn't happen, that means it didn't happen. So unless you can provide me with an explanation, or tell me something I'm missing in your logic, what else am I left to conclude about you than that you take the word of the government and final an absolute evidence, even over first-hand accounts backed up by full video documentation? But you keep ignoring that question, instead of answering it.

And when I talk about ignoring my questions, I'm not talking about missing posts; I'm talking about posts that you respond to, but entirely ignore the central point I'm making, or the main question I'm asking, and instead just continue to deflect with the tired old line, "well, they haven't been found guilty in court, so it never happened."

At this point we're not even debating abortion anymore; it's turned into a debate over whether or not things that have happened multiple times on video can be discounted just because a corrupt court system hasn't found someone criminally guilty for them.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    So here's the thing. It's you people like you who are imposing your values on the most helpless of human beings. People like you deprive them of their humanity so that you can do with them as you wish; you know, because taking responsibility for your actions is inconvenient. The Nazis didn't think they were committing war crimes just like you think it's no big deal to butcher a child so people don't have live with the responsibility of creating it. So I'll ask again why was it ok to impose our values on Nazi Germany?
    Im the one imposing my values by believing in a womans choice to choose. lol
    Want to change it? Teach your sons better.

Im not one to picket in front of a Planned Parenthood clinic or a Hobby Lobby for either side.
    If a man doesn't want her to have an abortion, He has the power to control his sperm. Control it. 'Hits Easy Button'
    Its so easy, my grandfathers have no illegitimate children, gchildren or ggchildren in our family.

Good day.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Im the one imposing my values by believing in a womans choice to choose. lol
    If a man doesn't want her to have an abortion, He has the power to control his sperm.
    Its so easy, no illegitimate children in our family.
    Good day.
    ummm, the woman can also prevent an abortion. She also can control where that sperm goes.. BEFORE it creates a baby.

Does the baby get a choice in this?

Top Bottom