• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    A neighbor stopped by and started chatting with the better half....

I guess the neighbor just could not help herself....started talking about this decision.

I sat silently enjoying a scotch and a cigar for a while as long as I could....and then turned the discussion to States and the ****ing central government.

Neighbor went on her way shortly thereafter.

So now I am back to sitting in a lawn chair on a 70ish degree evening....enjoying a cigar and some peace and quiet. Better half just brought out a second scotch.

This evening just gets better and better!

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    Rioting in California because of course that right wing conservative state is really going to have some strict abortion laws. They are rioting because they like too.

That’s when you put the snow blade back on the front of the truck, lower and angle to the right and proceed forward. That way no one will end up under the truck… /purple/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So, if someone started a place called “Planned Pet Parenthood” where dogs could be taken to abort puppies right up until they were born, how do you think that would go over???
    Vets do it all the time, it's a added fee for getting a bitch spayed if they are pregnant.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So, if someone started a place called “Planned Pet Parenthood” where dogs could be taken to abort puppies right up until they were born, how do you think that would go over???
    If we showed the products of abortion on TV, kind of like we show abused animals, how long would any form of abortion be allowed to continue?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Vets do it all the time, it's a added fee for getting a bitch spayed if they are pregnant.
    Yup, ANY veterinarian can do/has done this. No need for a special place.

Last edited:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Yep, but advertise and promote it as a normal, mainstream option for those whose dogs become “accidentally pregnant”, or who decide they simply can’t afford or don’t want the responsibility of raising the puppies. And it has to be a SPECIAL clinic, one set up solely for that purpose.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There’s a scale of how bad they got it vs how brainwashed they are. So maximum brainwash requires maximum “give it to them”.
    The limits of ideology vs pain can be amply demonstrated with 16 oz gloves and 3 minute rounds

I have both given and received that lesson. Bare knuckle can be considerably worse

If it goes to guns and they get to re-enact Pickett's charge, do you think that particular gang will be anxious to engage anew

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Unfortunately, there are plenty more just like him to fill future vacancies.

That just tells me that, unlike when RBG clung to her perch believing Hilary would win and name her replacement, Breyer knows that the days when 0Biden can pass anything are numbered and wants his replacement confirmed before the 118th congress is seated

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That just tells me that, unlike when RBG clung to her perch believing Hilary would win and name her replacement, Breyer knows that the days when 0Biden can pass anything are numbered and wants his replacement confirmed before the 118th congress is seated
    I think the rest of the party figured that out and they confirmed Jackson. Get it done now before it becomes impossible to get done. I kind of had the opinion Breyer wasn't ready to go when they forced his hand.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think the rest of the party figured that out and they confirmed Jackson. Get it done now before it becomes impossible to get done. I kind of had the opinion Breyer wasn't ready to go when they forced his hand.
    Plus if the story of the Ketanji Jackson quid pro quo is accurate, they can buy another favorable court decision as the price for a lifetime robe

Top Bottom