• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Selling parts is against the law for what 40 years now.
    Why has no one been in put in prison for selling these parts you speak of?
    Could it be its never happened?
    I guess I have to take your word for it that no one has been put in prison for selling baby parts. But regardless, it doesn't mean the law has been enforced or that no one has ever broken the law without others having knowledge of it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not against abortion. If a woman wants to turn her vagina into a mass murderer because she's whoring around so be it.

I'm against roe vs wade. Because it nullified ALL abortion related laws at the state level.
    Like others have said, this is false. Me saying it again isn't necessary. But it might be helpful for you to know why it's false. There have been state laws regulating abortion AFTER RvW. It doesn't nullify ALL laws. It only nullified those laws that prohibited abortions prior to the first trimester. Now, if by ALL, you meant it nullified ALL state laws that banned abortions before the first trimester, then you'd be correct. But that's not what you said.

Many states had laws on the books not banning abortion, but dictating what happened to those aborted babies. Now those laws are null and void, and you have cock suckeres like planned parenthood selling dead baby parts "for science" when before it was illegal is almost all states
    States can and have banned research on aborted babies. Trump banned tax dollars spent researching such. Biden reversed it. RvW didn't really address that.

Look up fetal cell lineage. They began directly after roe vs wade in the USA.

"HEK-293, the most commonly used of the aborted fetal cell lines, was deposited in 1973 and was made available to the medical research community in 1977."

Roe vs wade happened when? Oh that's right 1973.
    Obviously if abortions were banned there would be no fetal cells to research from aborted babies. So obviously any research on it would have to have come after that.

It was never about abortion it was about using dead babies to experiment on because the rest of the world was already doing it so why not the US.
    Wait. I thought it was supposed to be about eugenics. You know. Margaret Sanger? So that's ********. It's just about the research?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    First of all, do you really take the fact that no one has been put in prison as proof that events which are well documented in publicly available video, writing, and sworn testimony never happened? Off hand, I can probably think of a dozen or more scandals in the past decade alone which generated far more public attention and outrage, for which not a single person has suffered legal consequences.

Secondly, the sickest part of it is that nothing they did was technically illegal under our current laws. You see, selling parts is illegal, but experimenting on them is not. "Reimbursing" abortion clinics for their reported expenses in obtaining parts is also not illegal, a loophole that has been well taken advantage of.
    I guess I have to take your word for it that no one has been put in prison for selling baby parts. But regardless, it doesn't mean the law has been enforced or that no one has ever broken the law without others having knowledge of it.

So no facts that Federal Laws have been broken in the last 40 years?
    Imagine that.
    As feverish as some are with abortion, most certainly if Federal Laws have / were broken people would have been charged, found guilty and put in prison.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Imagine that.
    As feverish as some are with abortion, most certainly if Federal Laws have / were broken people would have been charged, found guilty and put in prison.
    Skipped right over the loophole part where PP gets “reimbursed “ for costs. How convenient for you.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Skipped right over the loophole part where PP gets “reimbursed “ for costs. How convenient for you.
    Moot point.
    Has anyone proved they are / have breaking Federal Law?
    If so post who where and when.
    Interesting that a pro 2nd amendment person uses the word loophole.
    Loophole = Lawfull

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Imagine that.
    Speaking of facts not in evidence, I think this is more of a wish than it is fact. To charge someone with a crime you have to catch them. And you have to have a justice system willing to prosecute them. Veritas caught planned parenthood in a sting operation talking about doing what you said doesn't happen. That should have led at least to some kind of investigation. But all that happened were some hearings where Republican lawmakers drug officials before their tribunals, so that they could yell soundbites at them and post the videos to their YouTube channels.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Some years back wasn't there a sting video or recording made of abortion clinic people discussing the finer points of fetal tissue extraction with what they thought was a buyer over dinner?

I remember it making the news but never heard the outcome.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Some years back wasn't there a sting video or recording made of abortion clinic people discussing the finer points of fetal tissue extraction with what they thought was a buyer over dinner?

I remember it making the news but never heard the outcome.
    Yes. That was the Veritas sting operation I referred to. It's not proof that they DID sell baby parts. It's evidence that they may have been selling them or may have been planning to do so. So it would require investigation from the DoJ into PP. And that requires a willingness to actually do an investigation. As we know from the BSC people in California, just because there's a law on the books, it doesn't have to be prosecuted when you have an ideological opposition to the law.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Really you dont understand 2nd Amendment Loophole?
    The liberials have been using "Loophole"
    With gunshows, private transfers, State laws and so on. Loophole = Legal
    No. There isn't actually a loophole. It doesn't matter who imagines that there is one.

The significance of "loophole" is the idea that something the law did not intend makes someone able to skirt the law and foil the intent of the law. That's not the case with private sales at gunshows, and it's not relevant in this subject either.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Speaking of facts not in evidence, I think this is more of a wish than it is fact. To charge someone with a crime you have to catch them. And you have to have a justice system willing to prosecute them. Veritas caught planned parenthood in a sting operation talking about doing what you said doesn't happen. That should have led at least to some kind of investigation. But all that happened were some hearings where Republican lawmakers drug officials before their tribunals, so that they could yell soundbites at them and post the videos to their YouTube channels.
    Talking, lol.
    40 years and over 600 Planned Parenthood Clinics, and no disgruntled employees or infiltrators to rat them out?
    Come up with something worthy.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Yes. That was the Veritas sting operation I referred to. It's not proof that they DID sell baby parts. It's evidence that they may have been. So it would require investigation from the DoJ into PP. And that requires a willingness to actually do an investigation. As we know from the BSC people in California, just because there's a law on the books, it doesn't have to be prosecuted when you have an ideological opposition to the law.

I remember thinking when I heard that story if the same people sipping chardonnay that evening would be capable of getting through field dressing a deer without puking.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    No. There isn't actually a loophole. It doesn't matter who imagines that there is one.

The significance of "loophole" is the idea that something the law did not intend makes someone able to skirt the law and foil the intent of the law. That's not the case with private sales at gunshows, and it's not relevant in this subject either.
    :lmfao:
    Good Day to you.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Talking, lol.
    40 years and over 600 Planned Parenthood Clinics, and no disgruntled employees or infiltrators to rat them out?
    This isn't an argument. It's basically smug confidence in a facile position.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Talking, lol.
    Nobody to rat them out? They literally have them on video doing just that. And not just disgruntled former employees, who could easily be passed off as liars, but actual employees who are/were currently working for Planned Parenthood:

But no, don't believe your lying eyes and ears; believe the politicians.

Actually, scratch that, whether or not the politicians decide to press charges doesn't really have anything to do with it. You said yourself, loophole = lawful, and that's true. None of my claims have been based on alleging that Planned Parenthood, or any other abortion chain, broke the law; that's a straw man you erected. All I said was that experimentation on human body parts harvested from aborted babies is a too often overlooked aspect of the discussion surrounding abortion and the process by which is was legalized in our country. Whether or not this or that abortion chain broke federal law doesn't disprove that in any way.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Never said it was an argument.
    Your side has nothing, no facts, no standing.
    That’s not true. And I wouldn’t call it my side. I’ve been critical of the other side just a few posts earlier. I’m just arguing some of the logic of the statements you guys are making. If I have a side, I guess it’s what I think is reasonable regardless of what team is saying it.

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    If a=b and b=c, then a=c.

If, quote "abortion is murder", and quote "I am okay with it [abortion] if rape, incest...", then what you are saying is "I am okay with murder if rape, incest..."
    Okay, abortion is murder when a man and woman go whoring around with total disregard to responsibility and consequences.
    Better?

Top Bottom