• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Actually, someone's brain was recently, successfully, placed in stasis with chilled fluid, and later resuscitated.

I can't find the news article but it was done in India.

So even that isn't a good barometer.
    That sounds similar to this in the US in 2019.

Which is similar to young children who have drowned in icy water being successfully resuscitated over an hour later. Paramedics have a saying in cases like that, they ain't dead until they are warm and dead.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Holding your breath isn't really a good indicator. There is still a good bit of O2 in your blood that is being pumped around. Better indicator is a properly applied blood choke, which is maybe 10 seconds or less.
    Still 10 seconds of "ouch that REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hurts" too long.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Still 10 seconds of "ouch that REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hurts" too long.
    Agreed. See number 6.

And then there is this.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I know if I was being executed by firing squads I'd ask for headshots. or given the choice, to be blown up into tiny pieces. Until the brain shuts off, you're still in there. Even after your heart stops. So if you think about how long you can hold your breath without losing consciousness, thats how long you are still feeling pain, self aware, etc after your heart stops.
    If you were going to the firing squad, ten seconds doesn't match whatever it is that you did to deserve to get there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not to mention, even partial birth is not off the agenda?

Many people will make allowance for rape.. or life of the mother..
    But even when you have to wait 5 seconds?
    Jeez.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And looping back to the Indian experiment. Anyone consider what the brain's owner was feeling? Considering we exist inside that blob of fat, when those synapses started firing, in theory its possible the person's consciousness was back. Its interesting to consider that. Are they confused and wondering whats going on? Freaking the F out because they cant see, feel, hear, etc but are self aware again? AKA sleep paralysis on steroids? Kind of a scary thought really.

I know if I was being executed by firing squads I'd ask for headshots. or given the choice, to be blown up into tiny pieces. Until the brain shuts off, you're still in there. Even after your heart stops. So if you think about how long you can hold your breath without losing consciousness, thats how long you are still feeling pain, self aware, etc after your heart stops.

About 7 seconds, and that's on the long end of things. That's how long you're still in there after the blood stops pumping. But your awareness of things is dropping off severely much sooner than that.

I'm not entirely sure you'd have time to feel the shock of being shot.

But after seeing execution videos from the middle east, a 50cal to the head is what I'd nominate for the most humane exit from existence. If there's no neurons left to fire, I doubt you'd feel much!

I've fainted a number of times, and took a HARD hit on concrete a time or two, to the point of even hearing my head crack the ground like a que ball. Never once did I feel pain from the fall even though I can remember my vision bouncing from my head hitting the ground. You're pretty numb when your brain is starved of blood.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    AOC was recently asked her opinion on Roe vs. Wade. She replied, "I think it's a personal choice and people should be allowed to decide for themselves how they want to cross the Rio Grande when coming into America illegally."

;)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    Outside of rape, if a woman got pregnant when she didn't want to, she was irresponsible. Period
    Men also since it takes two to tango.
    Abortion is murder.

I am okay with it if rape, incest, or the mothers life is in danger.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Outside of rape, if a woman got pregnant when she didn't want to, she was irresponsible. Period
    Men also since it takes two to tango.
    Abortion is murder.

I am okay with it if rape, incest, or the mothers life is in danger.
    If a=b and b=c, then a=c.

If, quote "abortion is murder", and quote "I am okay with it [abortion] if rape, incest...", then what you are saying is "I am okay with murder if rape, incest..."

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    I'm not against abortion. If a woman wants to turn her vagina into a mass murderer because she's whoring around so be it.

I'm against roe vs wade. Because it nullified ALL abortion related laws at the state level.

Many states had laws on the books not banning abortion, but dictating what happened to those aborted babies. Now those laws are null and void, and you have cock suckeres like planned parenthood selling dead baby parts "for science" when before it was illegal is almost all states
    Look up fetal cell lineage. They began directly after roe vs wade in the USA.

"HEK-293, the most commonly used of the aborted fetal cell lines, was deposited in 1973 and was made available to the medical research community in 1977."

Roe vs wade happened when? Oh that's right 1973.

It was never about abortion it was about using dead babies to experiment on because the rest of the world was already doing it so why not the US.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    The whole post is patently false.
    Exaggerated, perhaps, but not entirely false. If you aren't familiar with our country's history of experimentation on human babies killed through abortion, I recommend doing some research into it. You'll be surprised to learn how many influential members in the medical community started pushing for legalized abortion for the explicit purpose of obtaining human cell lines to experiment on. It's something that wasn't talked about enough publicly at the time, and that I feel should be more widely discussed today. How many of us have already forgotten the CMP videos from a few years ago where they taped prominent abortionists discussing how to perform an abortion while leaving the baby still somewhat alive, so that they could then cut out organs that would be more fresh and provide better samples for experiments?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Exaggerated, perhaps, but not entirely false. If you aren't familiar with our country's history of experimentation on human babies killed through abortion, I recommend doing some research into it. You'll be surprised to learn how many influential members in the medical community started pushing for legalized abortion for the explicit purpose of obtaining human cell lines to experiment on. It's something that wasn't talked about enough publicly at the time, and that I feel should be more widely discussed today. How many of us have already forgotten the CMP videos from a few years ago where they taped prominent abortionists discussing how to perform an abortion while leaving the baby still somewhat alive, so that they could then cut out organs that would be more fresh and provide better samples for experiments?
    Selling parts is against the law for what 40 years now.
    Why has no one been in put in prison for selling these parts you speak of?
    Could it be its never happened?

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Selling parts is against the law for what 40 years now.
    Why has no one been in put in prison for selling these parts you speak of?
    Could it be its never happened?
    First of all, do you really take the fact that no one has been put in prison as proof that events which are well documented in publicly available video, writing, and sworn testimony never happened? Off hand, I can probably think of a dozen or more scandals in the past decade alone which generated far more public attention and outrage, for which not a single person has suffered legal consequences.

Secondly, the sickest part of it is that nothing they did was technically illegal under our current laws. You see, selling parts is illegal, but experimenting on them is not. "Reimbursing" abortion clinics for their reported expenses in obtaining parts is also not illegal, a loophole that has been well taken advantage of.

Top Bottom