• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    With the installation of Joe Biden in the executive position, he is now positioned to carry out his objectives.

Among those are even further infringements upon the natural rights documented in the second amendment to the constitution of the united States. For those that have not read those objectives, I offer you the attached from his website:

These objectives include the registration of standard capacity magazines and semi automatic firearms.

These objectives include the confiscation of standard capacity magazines and semi automatic firearms.

Now my questions:

Will those that cast their vote for this lead by example?

Will they be the first to step up and register or surrender their arms?

There is no need to wait..... lead by example and do it now!

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    With the installation of Joe Biden in the executive position, he is now positioned to carry out his objectives.

Among those are even further infringements upon the natural rights documented in the second amendment to the constitution of the united States. For those that have not read those objectives, I offer you the attached from his website:

These objectives include the registration of standard capacity magazines and semi automatic firearms.

These objectives include the confiscation of standard capacity magazines and semi automatic firearms.

Now my questions:

Will those that cast their vote for this lead by example?

Will they be the first to step up and register or surrender their arms?

There is no need to wait..... lead by example and do it now!
    Those that voted for this should get the ball rolling and do so voluntarily. I'll set up a location where you can put your gear where your vote is and turn them in, no questions asked.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Didn't vote for Jim Crow Joe but I wonder how many trump voters didn't give up their bump stocks?

Not that I think they should've. I just think there's a big difference between voting for someone, and supporting every single thing they've done and will do in the future.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Didn't vote for Jim Crow Joe but I wonder how many trump voters didn't give up their bump stocks?

Not that I think they should've. I just think there's a big difference between voting for someone, and supporting every single thing they've done and will do in the future.
    As I recall one of the primary planks in President Trumps platform was the banning of bump stocks, that is the main reason I voted for him twice.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

That's because you're smart. Some people don't understand it.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    As I recall one of the primary planks in President Trumps platform was the banning of bump stocks, that is the main reason I voted for him twice.
    I understand your point. But correct me if I'm wrong here:

Many voters in this election weren't exactly thrilled with the two mainstream establishment choices. Many decided to vote for the candidate they viewed as the "lesser of two evils".

Whether or not you or I agree with their decision, isn't this enough evidence that many voters voted for their preferred candidate and not necessarily someone they even like, let alone agree with politically on an issue as controversial as gun control?

And also I have to ask... if you voted for Trump a second time AFTER he expressed his dislike for suppressors, support for red flag confiscations (even going so far as to say "Take the guns first, due process second"), and after his ATF banned bump stocks and was considering banning pistol braces... well, would you have led by example and complied with any of those gun control measures?

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

There is a big difference in claiming to support 2A and voting for a candidate that clearly has on the candidate website what they plan to do concerning guns. Those voters own that!

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    There is a big difference in claiming to support 2A and voting for a candidate that clearly has on the candidate website what they plan to do concerning guns. Those voters own that!
    I absolutely get where you're coming from; I would reply to this the same way I replied to 2A_Tom so perhaps skim that post to see where I'm coming from

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Cognitive dissonance is actively participating on a forum dedicated to tools and rights that the people you vote are actively trying to take from you.

Edit: That you was meant generally and not directed at the quoted poster.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    At least one INGOer that voted for him doesnt care. Because he thinks he wont be affected.

I cant remember who it was but several years ago he stated that (paraphrasing) "As long as I can still bust clays, can still target shoot and hunt with my bolt rifle, and keep my handgun on the nightstand I dont care about AWBs or carry restrictions because it doesnt affect me. "

...And when they came for me there was no one left.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    At least one INGOer that voted for him doesnt care. Because he thinks he wont be affected.

I cant remember who it was but several years ago he stated that (paraphrasing) "As long as I can still bust clays, can still target shoot and hunt with my bolt rifle, and keep my handgun on the nightstand I dont care about AWBs or carry restrictions because it doesnt affect me. "

...And when they came for me there was no one left.

Along with "liberty for me but not for thee".

Top Bottom