• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    ****ed over… again. I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m PISSED! (Are there all-caps asterisks?).

I went right to the 2A Project and re-upped for two years and bought some swag too. It’s time to put some RINOs in check. I’m sure Mr. Relford will have a plan for us…

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    ****ed over… again. I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m PISSED! (Are there all-caps asterisks?).

I went right to the 2A Project and re-upped for two years and bought some swag too. It’s time to put some RINOs in check. I’m sure Mr. Relford will have a plan for us…
    ****!!!!

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

Join and support Gun Owners of America. GOA is the real deal!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    F*** Holcomb he is an utterly worthless POS. Spineless and without merit. Just another wannabe RINO dictator that wouldn't know a constitutional passage if he was choking on it.

I made sure in my correspondence to the Indiana State Republican party that I made it clear what governor Holcomb wanted was irrelevant. What matters is what we the people want, that is all.

Further, the Indiana State Republican party would do well to distance themselves from Holcomb. He is neither respected nor liked by those who honor their oath and respect the constitutions of this state and these United States. I was clear and blunt that I would not vote for him in any future office, and the Indiana State Republican party would be well to jettison him from any future ticket.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    My email to Governor Holcomb:

Dear Governor Holcomb,

There is a nasty rumor making it`s rounds on the internet, stating that you wish the constitutional carry bill advancing from the Indiana House, to the Indiana Senate, HB 1077, to be killed in the Indiana Senate. I find that hard to believe, because although I`m not necessarily a fan of yours, I believe you to be a reasonably intelligent man. I believe you understand that our elected officials are actually employees of law-abiding Indiana citizens, and an awful lot of Hoosiers want constitutional carry to be the law of the land in the Hoosier state. I believe you already fully understand that criminals already carry firearms without a state issued carry permit, everyday across the state, so the law that mandates Hoosiers to ask permission from the state before they can freely exercise their Constitutionally protected right to bear arms, only affects law-abiding Hoosiers. I believe that you already know that 21 states across the United States have already enacted constitutional carry, and they are getting along just fabulously, and without issue. I believe you already understand that law-abiding American citizens who carry firearms are absolutely the most disciplined, restrained, and safest people in the country and the state. We who carry firearms daily are no threat to anyone who is not a direct threat to us or our loved ones. I believe you already understand that with the passage of constitutional carry in Indiana, prohibited persons are still prohibited, and the only thing that changes is that law-abiding Hoosiers no longer must beg the state for permission to freely exercise their Second Amendment right to bear arms. I believe that this nasty internet rumor is just that, a nasty internet rumor, with no basis in fact. I would love to hear back from you and get your personal thoughts on this highly important matter, because it is a highly important matter to we, who cherish our constitutionally protected rights, and especially our Second Amendment rights.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Lpherr

Occupied
    It's about money. Licensing brings in a LOT of money.
    Greedy politicians, who would've thought?

The state already had an excess of funds, that are supposed to be distributed back to us.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    My email to Governor Holcomb:

Dear Governor Holcomb,

There is a nasty rumor making it`s rounds on the internet, stating that you wish the constitutional carry bill advancing from the Indiana House, to the Indiana Senate, HB 1077, to be killed in the Indiana Senate. I find that hard to believe, because although I`m not necessarily a fan of yours, I believe you to be a reasonably intelligent man. I believe you understand that our elected officials are actually employees of law-abiding Indiana citizens, and an awful lot of Hoosiers want constitutional carry to be the law of the land in the Hoosier state. I believe you already fully understand that criminals already carry firearms without a state issued carry permit, everyday across the state, so the law that mandates Hoosiers to ask permission from the state before they can freely exercise their Constitutionally protected right to bear arms, only affects law-abiding Hoosiers. I believe that you already know that 21 states across the United States have already enacted constitutional carry, and they are getting along just fabulously, and without issue. I believe you already understand that law-abiding American citizens who carry firearms are absolutely the most disciplined, restrained, and safest people in the country and the state. We who carry firearms daily are no threat to anyone who is not a direct threat to us or our loved ones. I believe you already understand that with the passage of constitutional carry in Indiana, prohibited persons are still prohibited, and the only thing that changes is that law-abiding Hoosiers no longer must beg the state for permission to freely exercise their Second Amendment right to bear arms. I believe that this nasty internet rumor is just that, a nasty internet rumor, with no basis in fact. I would love to hear back from you and get your personal thoughts on this highly important matter, because it is a highly important matter to we, who cherish our constitutionally protected rights, and especially our Second Amendment rights.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
    My prediction- crickets

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

The state already had an excess of funds, that are supposed to be distributed back to us.
    That excuse is invalid. Indiana has done away with license fees

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

That excuse is invalid. Indiana has done away with license fees
    ^^This. Fingerprinting costs about 12 bucks, if you use the third-party vendor, and the state sees none of that 12 bucks. There is no fee for the license to carry now. Yes, there used to be, and yes it was expensive and no, the state will not refund what you spent before the law changed.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    ^^This. Fingerprinting costs about 12 bucks, if you use the third-party vendor, and the state sees none of that 12 bucks. There is no fee for the license to carry now. Yes, there used to be, and yes it was expensive and no, the state will not refund what you spent before the law changed.
    I thought there were still local fees?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I got the lifetime several years ago and the 5yr just before it went “free”. I haven’t looked since then.
    I just did some checking. It seems I was wrong. They were allowed to charge a fee for lifetime up until Jul of 2021. So just fingerprint fee and CC processing fee. Can you still do paper prints? I thought they had changed that and ISP was only accepting digital from the third party processors.

Top Bottom