• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Be advised: HB1077 passed out of Committee (House Public Policy) by a vote of 9-3. On way to floor of House.

What needs to be done now? Call your State Representative and urge them to vote in favor of 1077. Call your State Senator and tell them that you favor this bill and urge their support. E-mail both. Write a letter to both. Urge family and friends to do the same.

DISCLAIMER: I AM A MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE INDIANA STATE RIFLE AND PISTOL ASSOCIATION THAT SUPPORTS THIS BILL.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I`m really fed up and tired of opposition to this by law enforcement. We don`t need the approval of law enforcement any more than we need the ok from government to freely exercise our rights.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Who cares if he signs it?

It has no bearing whether the Gov. signs it or not. Indiana has no pocket veto.

I did not know this. Gives me a little more hope, if we can get it by the RINO's.

From Wiki:
    "The governor has the power to veto legislation passed by the General Assembly. ... Unlike other states, most of which require a two-thirds supermajority to override a veto, the Indiana General Assembly may override the veto with an absolute majority vote in both chambers."

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Be advised: HB1077 passed out of Committee (House Public Policy) by a vote of 9-3. On way to floor of House.

What needs to be done now? Call your State Representative and urge them to vote in favor of 1077. Call your State Senator and tell them that you favor this bill and urge their support. E-mail both. Write a letter to both. Urge family and friends to do the same.

DISCLAIMER: I AM A MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE INDIANA STATE RIFLE AND PISTOL ASSOCIATION THAT SUPPORTS THIS BILL.
    Kirk! Bring your happy arse down here to testify! Charlie did Peace Out after 15 seconds of testimony.

Top Bottom