• Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Hey all,

Thank you so much to everyone that has donated to this cause. We've raised almost $3000 so far for his family, and I think that's wonderful.

As all good things must conclude sometime, I'll be closing the donation period tomorrow evening, Sunday 2/19/2023 at 9pm.

If anyone else would like to enter to win the donated Q El Camino suppressor, or would like to purchase the most expensive lower ever sold on INGO :ingo: : (as coined by @Mgderf), please shoot me a PM. As a refresher, for every $10 donated, you get one ticket to the suppressor raffle. Donations can remain anonymous if you prefer, please just let me know that in your messages. Donations can be sent via Paypal (andrew@indianafinearts.com) or can be done by credit card or check. Suppressor drawing will be on Wednesday evening, and I'll post a video of it here.

It is so great to be part of a community that comes together like INGO has, and we should all be proud of our friends and family here. Well done, guys.

Andrew (Aszerigan)

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Sunday morning totals: Still sitting at $650 for the receiver, and have reached $2495 in donations.

Everything ends in 12 hours, so if anyone is planing on jumping in, today is the day.

Thanks again to everyone. :ingo:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    And that is that, ladies and gentleman. Totals are $650 for the receiver and donations are at $2695.00, making a grand total of $3345 for the family.

Amazing job, INGO, that's the kind of generosity that makes this forum shine above all the others.

I will be doing the suppressor drawing on Wednesday night, as well as keeping this post updated with the delivery of funds to the family. Everyone have a safe week and I'll keep everyone posted.

Thank you all again.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And people B&M about this "classifieds site" being too restrictive. THIS is what happens when you make this place what it is... a community that happens to have a classifieds for their members.

You most certaintly wouldnt get this kind of result at the Armslists even with their MUCH higher membership rates (assuming since its national)

Good Job INGO. Wear that swag with pride. You're good people*.

*except BigRed and Mbills

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    So, to be fair, that was filmed at 6:15am while on my first cup of coffee. Was on my books as something to do today and it seemed good to knock out first thing. Sorry for the enthusiasm. LOL.

Top Bottom