• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    FYI: This sale is still in play. I ordered one on 2-16-19, installed it tonight 3-5-19.

It does have a nice break.

Last edited:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'm moving away from flat faced triggers. I'm not agreeing with the "feels lighter" hype especially with a trigger that pivots at the top.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    Anyone else order one of their Ultimate Upper Kits and ALSO buy the stripped lower? I did because I wanted a 100% LaRue rifle. Placed order mid-December, received the rifle kit mid-February... and now I'm just sitting around waiting for the stripped lower. The best that LaRue customer service can tell me is that they are waiting on the backlog of orders ahead of mine to ship before they'll be able to give me an estimated date on mine.

So I wait. :(

Anyone else order a stripped lower with the upper kit? If so, how long did you have to wait for the lower?

:ingo:

(edit - Thread on arf.com indicates that I've probably got another 3-4 weeks to wait. I hate waiting.)

Last edited:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I'm moving away from flat faced triggers. I'm not agreeing with the "feels lighter" hype especially with a trigger that pivots at the top.

I've never tried a flat faced trigger but my finger naturally rests at the same place every time so to me the 'flat face' seems like a gimmick. Not that there is anything wrong with the flat face trigger if that's what you prefer. Just not for me.

Top Bottom