• ...and so much more!
  • indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    I got some stuff from LaRue yesterday (not my upper), but the box included a container of dillo dust. I'm not going to actually use it, so shoot me a PM if any of you guys want it.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I got some stuff from LaRue yesterday (not my upper), but the box included a container of dillo dust. I'm not going to actually use it, so shoot me a PM if any of you guys want it.

:dunno: if you don't want the dust, I'll take it.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Mine is coming this week, so maybe your upper will be next week.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    Mine is coming this week, so maybe your upper will be next week.
    Yep, hopefully my upper kit comes soon. I just inquired with their customer service via email as to when they expect my stripped lower to ship. As always, customer services responded quickly. This was the response... "[FONT=&quot]It’s still going to be awhile—can’t give good ETA until I see your name on my report of orders that are next. Still working on orders on report much prior to yours."[/FONT]

Ugh. I'm not patient.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    My wallet really hates you guys for putting LaRue website in my life, so far bought two of the triggers and and happened across a deal on a Trijicon MRO with QD mount on their site all in a months time :lmfao:...damn you guys, and to top it all off, I don’t even have a host weapon for one of the triggers or MRO...YET

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    My wallet really hates you guys for putting LaRue website in my life, so far bought two of the triggers and and happened across a deal on a Trijicon MRO with QD mount on their site all in a months time :lmfao:...damn you guys, and to top it all off, I don’t even have a host weapon for one of the triggers or MRO...YET

Have you looked at their Ultimate Upper Kits? :stickpoke: :spend: :laugh: :ingo:

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon

Ill take em if you don’t have room or anywhere to “store”them...

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Wow is all I have to say after going from standard milspec triggers to this trigger..... I have only dry fired but WOW waiting for the brown truck to bring my stuff

Top Bottom