• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotag84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Hamilton County
    AK boys gotta stay together. A few upgrades are in the works for the Arsenal. Hope to see ya on the range again comrade

Indeed. Speaking of which, I have a MAK-90 been sitting in the safe for years gonna take it out and bring it into the 21st century. Well, as 21st century as an AK can be. :)

Juday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    So, did no one take the pistol class on Saturday and Sunday? I want to know how it went.

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I took the 2 day Carbine + Pistol last year with a few others in this thread... for pistol he walks through mechanics, runs similar drills like we did with carbine shooting from varying distances, then has a few party tricks i.e. squad 2 puts a empty case over squad 1 front sights and then squad 2 pulls the trigger to see if they can keep the case from falling off vice-versa.

FWIW -- I think our own Obijohn is a better instructor for handgun and Nad63 (Tom Selleck) is a better instructor for carbine. Even if LAV knows more, he cares a lot less. For handgun, I feel like having someone critique / correct form is tremendous, you need someone to watch you closely and make adjustments to excel.

So, did no one take the pistol class on Saturday and Sunday? I want to know how it went.

Last edited:

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Someone mentioned masks before we took the picture, in poor taste I cracked the joke "who's gonna arrest us at the sheriffs range"?

Mask guy was LEO. Could be he was trying to hide his identity or maybe just wanted proof of compliance with some department mask mandate. Pure speculation on my part.

Top Bottom