• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Where exactly is this range. On line search gives me different locations around Lebanon. County Jail, police bldg, something near 32/65?
    It’s just north of the southernmost exit off 65 for Lebanon. It’s behind the jail, and either the sheriffs office or LPD but it’s operated by LPD. The entrance is just north of a roundabout, easy to miss. On the East side of Indianapolis Avenue.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Where exactly is this range. On line search gives me different locations around Lebanon. County Jail, police bldg, something near 32/65?

It's at the police range. Just North of the Lebanon / I-69 exit 138.

rotag84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Hamilton County
    The address is 1905 S Indianapolis Ave. Lebanon IN 46052.

Thanks Guys!

On Larry Vickers site [vickerstactical.com], he lists an "Advanced AR Class" but it requires having attended his carbine I and II classes. Is this the same class? Though I have attended a couple of hand gun classes, I have not taken a rifle class. Wondering if I would be ok to take this one or if it too advanced for me. Anyone have any experience with this class care to chime in??

Last edited:

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I took the same class last year with very limited training prior and was very comfortable throughout the weekend. Safety etiquette is the biggest thing to be mindful of. You don't have to be a ninja with your rifle!

The pace of his instruction was never overwhelming & there were a decent number of experienced Military / LE in the class who I also observed during drills, especially when we took turns in groups.

There was 1 student ejected for a negligent discharge at the firing line... I also had an ND during a contest but it was into the berm. Aside from safety, know how to zero your sights and you'll be fine!

Thanks Guys!

On Larry Vickers site [vickerstactical.com], he lists an "Advanced AR Class" but it requires having attended his carbine I and II classes. Is this the same class? Though I have attended a couple of hand gun classes, I have not taken a rifle class. Wondering if I would be ok to take this one or if it too advanced for me. Anyone have any experience with this class care to chime in??

bmanguns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2017
    Tippecanoe
    Email them and they will respond.

I’m signed up for the Advanced Pistol. I had the same question because I have not taken any of the previous courses. They told me I’d be fine after I gave them a run down of my experience.

Mind you, I’m not a great shot...

rotag84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Any thoughts on using an AK for this class?
    I have way more combloc ammo then AR ammo so thinking about bringing my AK with rails and red dot.

Juday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    It sounds like this is still a "Go", correct? I'm still very much looking forward to this!

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Definitely not a bad idea to brush up & get things zero'd! Let's poll interest the weekend before (August 1 or 2) and hit up Chilly?

Did you guys get together for this yet or not? I would love to come down to Bedford and partake in a prep session ... if you guys don't mind.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom