• ...and so much more!
  • GunsCarsPlanes

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2021
    NWI
    I wish I purchased one, the setup I got had one included but I asked the seller to exclude the upper because it was too expensive. I did get the Lage 9mm upper tho.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Wow seems like an “affordable” way to get into FA and make the m10 a little more practical

GunsCarsPlanes

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2021
    NWI
    Wow seems like an “affordable” way to get into FA and make the m10 a little more practical
    Lage has SO much stuff for the Mac platform it's nuts. If you want the stock look your good, you want the mp5 look you can get that...you want a .223 drug mag on a tripod you can get that too. There are much better entry level guns out there but I couldn't find anything as tweakable. The uppers aren't an nfa item either so they are much easier to find/buy/ship.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Lage has SO much stuff for the Mac platform it's nuts. If you want the stock look your good, you want the mp5 look you can get that...you want a .223 drug mag on a tripod you can get that too. There are much better entry level guns out there but I couldn't find anything as tweakable. The uppers aren't an nfa item either so they are much easier to find/buy/ship.
    Is there a more affordable FA option? Just a quick google search shows m10 available and around 8k not that I have that laying around I did notice the 9mm uppers still don’t take Glock mags…. :dunno: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GunsCarsPlanes

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2021
    NWI
    Is there a more affordable FA option? Just a quick google search shows m10 available and around 8k not that I have that laying around I did notice the 9mm uppers still don’t take Glock mags…. :dunno: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Google Ruben Mendiola DealerNFA and look at the for sale forums on Sturmgewehr, some wicked nice stuff.

MAC's are so damn hard to control as it is, even with a Lage upper they are still a handful. With that being said the Mac11 makes it a little easier to control if you have a Lage upper. I say this because even with a Lage upper the Mac10's aren't really all that great they just aren't very controllable and it's widely known and obvious to the point where they aren't as in high demand as the M11 nor do they sell for as much. I just purchased my first machine gun and I read up on everything for a decade before (also because I had to move to a state that would allow full auto).

Regarding the price....I was ready to buy 9 months ago but I had to wait until I moved and the price in the past 6-9 months increased more than it has in the past what like 5 years. My Mac11 cost me 11,000 and a month later I see them going for 13,000.00.....9 months ago you probably could have got them for like 7k. Prices have skyrocketed more than they ever have in the history of collecting.

Any kind of tube gun used to be cheap like Uzi (18k), Sten, SW76 (10k), MK760, American 180 (22k), Reising (10k)....those used to be super cheap but not anymore. It doesn't matter how much they have gone up because collecting machine guns is just starting to scratch the surface of becoming a mainstream hobby thanks to the internet. Yeah they used to be cheap and they are alot not but give it time and the crappiest, most busted, ugly and messed up gun is soon going to cost so much. People are barely selling them online anymore everything is going through auction houses.

Close your eyes, jump in and buy one and just get it over with. A M10 is going for close to 10k now and will only go higher. When you own a machine gun you don't worry about the cost of mags. This sh*t is expensive dude I just purchased my first one and it's sitting at a store.

Speaking of mags, nice thing about the aftermarket Lage uppers is you can use less expensive magazines....and drum magazines.

Top Bottom