• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • siglady24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2023
    Edinburgh
    Hi! My name is Megan, I'm a mother of 2 and very enthusiastic about the 2nd amendment. I'm looking for other women to practice with. Something we should stress more is being familiar with our weapons and being effective. All women could carry a gun, how many will eliminate a threat without hitting a bystander? If any ladies would be interested in getting together once or twice a month please send your thoughts! I'm close to camp Atterbury. This for me is also a good way of being social, as I already practice often, this gives an opportunity to meet other conservative gun owning/carrying women in my area.

SaraiEsq

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Range USA has a Lady Sure Shots group which meets the 2nd Saturday of the month, from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. or so (before the store/range opens). There's usually some kind of class (which is optional, topics vary) and range time. During the range time, RUSA has at least two range officers out there so that someone is always available to answer questions and help out. I usually go to the RUSA in Avon (Indy area). It's a nice relaxed atmosphere and most of us leave laughing.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I'm close to Bargersville so not far from Atterbury.. Not a woman but I am NRA basic pistol instructor/RSO certified, taught Ladies only classes at Parabellum as well a Glock and M&P armorer for over 10 years. If schedules allow I would be happy to help the group out with basic instruction if needed.. PM me if Y'all are interested and I"ll send my contact info. The more armed and accurate CCW people the better.

aconcealedlife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2023
    USA
    I joined Armed Women of America Indy West. I highly recommend a group near you. Also search ROSE Community on Facebook. It’s a group for owners of the Rose by Sig Sauer but even if you don’t have one you can join. It’s a group a women shooters and very supportive. I did not care for Sure Shots at Range USA personally. It was still taught by a dude and did not encourage any socialization.

SaraiEsq

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2023
    Indianapolis
    I did not care for Sure Shots at Range USA personally. It was still taught by a dude and did not encourage any socialization.

That has changed -- Kisha does an excellent job, both in instructing and encouraging socializing. I think it makes a difference (to women at least) if you feel comfortable with the group you are shooting with before you start the range portion.

aconcealedlife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2023
    USA
    That has changed -- Kisha does an excellent job, both in instructing and encouraging socializing. I think it makes a difference (to women at least) if you feel comfortable with the group you are shooting with before you start the range portion.
    Definitely glad to hear that!

OP is south so I said this to point out the website makes it seem lady led as well at their locations but that’s not necessarily true.

Top Bottom