Ladies Training in or around Indy during 2020?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    The Well Armed Woman organization shoots at Atterbury shooting complex. Call the range they should be able to help.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    There's always private lessons. Gets you exactly what you want, when you want.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

jrm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    I have a couple ladies only classes coming to my range again this year. They are taught by Jerrod Baugh who is a Gunsite instructor. Check out guardian firearms academy. If you have any questions on this training or any of the other trainings I offer just let me know.

sdfitz35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I second this, they are a small gun shop but predominantly a training center. I have taken classes there with my son and love all the people that work there. They offer a USCCA Ladies only Introduction to handgun and USCCA Ladies only Basic Defensive Handgun lead by at female instructor. Even the gentleman that teach are great, they have never tried to "mansplain" anything to me, that treat all customer fantastic.

No experience but Indy Arms Company at 56th and Keystone offers a ladies only defensive handgun course.

https://www.indyarms.com/basic-defensive-handgun-ladies-only/

sdfitz35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I know IndyArms for Introduction to Handgun, and safety classes, slightly smaller classes and following COVID guidelines. THey are really trying to push training classes as there as been a large influx of new gun owners. THere plan is to open all classes back up starting June 1.

I checked out their website - does anyone know if and when they will start offering classes amidst the COVID restrictions?

tosharri

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Plainfield
    I know IndyArms for Introduction to Handgun, and safety classes, slightly smaller classes and following COVID guidelines. THey are really trying to push training classes as there as been a large influx of new gun owners. THere plan is to open all classes back up starting June 1.

Thank you! I'll have to give them a call as I'm on that side of Indy as well

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom