• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Friend and I plan on going Saturday morning. I usually walk around, talk to friends and giggle at the high prices. Better than sitting at home or mowing the lawn.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Friend and I are going this morning. Will post a report on the show later today.

Update - 380 tables with most firearms at stupid high prices. A few dealers were reasonable in their prices. Friend bought a new in box Ruger SP101 Stainless 9mm revolver for $599. Lots of individuals walking around selling stuff. Primers are still $125 a thousand. Talked to several 4H friends.

Last edited:

HKshooterusp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2021
    I don't waste my time. To be fair I don't waste time with ANY gunshows anymore. Been to a couple in the last ten years purely for entertainment purposes and to kill time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have always found that if you are only interested in finding the best deal on a new, common, firearm. Gun shows are not that good. If you have a good LGS, they will be cheaper. But if you take your time, look around and are interested in a larger variety of older, no longer available guns, then you will run into something. Sometimes you will find stuff the LGS can't get, the new hot item, put you will pay a premium for it.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    A lot of customers like being able to purchase gunpowder and primers at a local gun show and not have to pay HAZ-MAT. Primers a still pricey right now, but powder is reasonable and getting more available. We sold a lot of powder and primers.
    There are always deals to be found, it just depends on what you are looking for. They aren't a hot seller, but my price on CCI #35 primers (.50 BMG) is $185.90 LESS per box of 500 than Midway USA right now (not to mention the shipping you would have to pay from them). Granted, I think Midway has lost their mind at $1 per primer, but I can't get them anywhere right now and they were A LOT more expensive the last time I was able to get them so maybe I'm too cheap.

Top Bottom