• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    For those of you that live around Kokomo, I just used CLS Pawn at the corner of Carter Street and Hwy 931 for an FFL for a couple rifles I bought from Bud's Gun Shop. $20 for the first gun, only $5 for each additional gun in the same shipment. Thought that was a great price compared to some other places I've used. And rifles were delivered to them at 10:30 AM today and they were processed and ready for me to pick up by 1:45 PM.

They were a little quirky on getting a copy of their license to Bud's. They won't fax it. Instead I had to call Bud's and have them send an email to CLS Pawn requesting it, then they emailed it to Bud's.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    For those of you that live around Kokomo, I just used CLS Pawn at the corner of Carter Street and Hwy 931 for an FFL for a couple rifles I bought from Bud's Gun Shop. $20 for the first gun, only $5 for each additional gun in the same shipment. Thought that was a great price compared to some other places I've used. And rifles were delivered to them at 10:30 AM today and they were processed and ready for me to pick up by 1:45 PM.

They were a little quirky on getting a copy of their license to Bud's. They won't fax it. Instead I had to call Bud's and have them send an email to CLS Pawn requesting it, then they emailed it to Bud's.
    It's quite possible they don't have a fax machine, since no one but doctors (seems like an ultra secure way to transmit medical info) have them any more. These days I'd consider anyone that requires fax as a communication method to be the quirky one.

HKshooterusp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2021
    Why? Did something happen?? I stopped in their yesterday after eating at the DQ. They were busy! I never got to really gander at all they had. Looks like I'm going back when it's not so crowded.
    I found a shop in Sheridan that charges the same but it's on my way home from work. Much easier stopping in there than taking a special trip to Kokomo.
    The place gets busy for sure. The staff is helpful and the inventory is huge for the size of the shop. Known them for years and they've been a go-to for a long time. The new owner has made many positive changes to the shop.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I know the prior owner plus of course, Ryan.
    I used to work in Sheridan. I know the prior owner of that gun place too.
    (Sigh!) I'm old...

Top Bottom