• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I still haven't watched the rest of the video. Has anyone checked to see if the target .pdf is posted on his site?

I downloaded his other two challenge targets. The hostage target is pretty cool.

I subscribed to the gent's channel.. looking forward to following how others shoot the challenge.

I'm not sure whether I'll take the challenge or not, but I'll wear a few of those targets out with the air rifle.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    @bwframe
    What are those targets called and where do you get them? Those look like excellent challenges for the grandchildren as well as myself. Every 4th of July I have some kind of shooting challenge for the adults and for the children. For the adults I usually have some kind of silver coin, the children get a golden dollar coin. This looks like an interesting addition to what I have already lined up. I have several different challenges so multiple chances to win the golden dollars but the adults have 1 chance to win the silver coin I get for the adult event. This year it's a very good condition 1942 50 cent piece.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Shot this challenge today. Scored 70, 72, and 78. Rifle was cz 457 varmint and ammo was Lapua center x and SK rifle match. 50 yards. Felt pretty good, but I think I could do better off a bench.

7fEOV9G.jpg
    XRwZ66Q.jpg
    BRqhvMB.jpg
    NgmKElT.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Shot this challenge today. Scored 70, 72, and 78. Rifle was cz 457 varmint and ammo was Lapua center x and SK rifle match. 50 yards. Felt pretty good, but I think I could do better off a bench.

7fEOV9G.jpg
    XRwZ66Q.jpg
    BRqhvMB.jpg
    NgmKElT.jpg
    Pretty impressive work there, my friend.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis

7fEOV9G.jpg
    XRwZ66Q.jpg
    BRqhvMB.jpg
    NgmKElT.jpg
    Very well done. I'm impressed by hitting the 30 point dot.

Top Bottom