• ...and so much more!
  • LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    00EDC.jpg
    My EDC. Cold Steel Hold Out 3 and the Victorinox SwissChamp (courtesy of Bluehazemay.) That SwissChamp has already come in so handy so many times. Thanks again Chris for the Victorinox hook-up! If you need a Victorinox product, you should reach out to Bluehazemay!

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Puma hunters pal I got in a trade over the weekend. Theres a story with this one. My wife's grandpa on her dad's side had several knives set aside for my wife and our kids. She was super close to him. When he passed nobody could find the knives that were going to her. She didn't really care about the knife itself but he wrote his name on all the sheaths and she only wanted a sheath with his handwriting on it. Well when I first met my wife, her uncle on her mom's side and i were both buying a lot of her grandpa's old stuff as he was downsizing his mancave and her uncle bought some of his puma knives. Well this past weekend I worked out a deal with her uncle to trade a knife I've had since I was a kid for one of her grandpas pumas with his name written on the back. Boy do I have a happy wife IMG_20230302_200151173.jpg IMG_20230302_200215497.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    i-LhN6qbV-L.jpg

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    The knife itself is nothing special it's a shrade Uncle Henry 285uh but the meaning behind it is priceless. The IGR goes down and works the training lanes for the JROTC jclc summer camp. It's a week long camp where we put them through a leadership reaction course, rope bridges, land nav, rappelling, and water ops among other stuff. It's a lot of fun and really rewarding. One year I worked the land nav lane and really worked with a group of kids on the skills needed to complete the course and made it as fun as land nav could be. Well after the camp I was contacted by a group of cadets and was given this knife and a leather sheath they made from a kit. They had overheard me telling another IGR soldier that I lost my knife during the camp. So they went and bought me a knife to replace it and as a thank you for sitting down and taking the time to teach them one on one. The knife was an awesome gift but the look on their face when what I was teaching finally clicked was the best part. IMG_20230526_223834803.jpg

Top Bottom