• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I've been holding off on getting an otf knife till I found one I really liked. So far I'm glad I waited because I love it

Mine has seen a LOT of use over the years. It has never failed me... except for those times when I forget, and put change in my pocket. Sometimes a coin will jam in the end, and I'll have to put the tip of the blade in the vice to pull it the rest of the way open... Once I get the coin out... good as new.

Benchmade Infidel on stump.JPG

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    One of my brothers had an out the front he picked up somewhere in his travels with the Marines in the 60’s early 70’s but was real thin like a switchblade frame with the same kind of SB button and about a 4-5” blade. Only thing was you had to press it against a door jam or something to retract the blade. Anyone seen or have one like that?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My new BBQ knife ! ..... Spyderco Police model, with Woolly mammoth tooth ... set in Jet.

i-4KTVMS9-L.jpg

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    My current EDC. Doug Marcaida / Bastinelli Blades collab Karambit. I usuallu carry an Emerson but the inward hooking blade leaves me bloody mess. Since this curves opposit, I can still cut, trap, use as a PP tool and stab w/o fear of the hook cutting my old fat self.
    20220623_121605.jpg

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    My current EDC. Doug Marcaida / Bastinelli Blades collab Karambit. I usuallu carry an Emerson but the inward hooking blade leaves me bloody mess. Since this curves opposit, I can still cut, trap, use as a PP tool and stab w/o fear of the hook cutting my old fat self.
    View attachment 207571
    Recently watched a Karambit video. Found it interesting and might have to pick one up. And more tips, less cutting oneself :cool:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    If anyone is considering a karambit, please get an inert trainer or tape the edge well esp if they have a claw / hook blade. I had some nasty cuts that should've required stitches but I superglued them. They are now ugly scars. Don't do a Dave...

Top Bottom