• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ken_P

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2022
    Anderson, IN
    My personal favorites. The Benchmade Steep Country (top middle) is my go-to field knife (the sheaths don't last though). The Triage (bottom right) is my EDC and the Nestucca (bottom left) is great for processing.
    benchmade.jpg

gmcnickle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2015
    United States
    My Spike from Winkler's Knives. 5&1/4" blade. Contoured scales. Spike pommel to blast thru car windows, non fatal strike or?
    View attachment 184760

Nice knife. Just got my Winkler crusher in as an early eoy gift from the wife. Love the blade, though I'm less of a fan of the sheath. (It is very well made, just doesnt really mount to your belt well, seems more designed to mount to molle).

Attachments

• 20221019_155922.jpg
      20221019_155922.jpg
      418.6 KB · Views: 8

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Nice knife. Just got my Winkler crusher in as an early eoy gift from the wife. Love the blade, though I'm less of a fan of the sheath. (It is very well made, just doesnt really mount to your belt well, seems more designed to mount to molle).
    CC207D51-BA4F-4E74-A8FC-1A9E3260A67A.jpeg
    My Winkler “wrt” (weapon retention tool), basically it’s a pair of knuckles that can cut stab and slash, it was a gift from a friend, he bought a lwrc rifle kit than came with a hard case, a few mags a few other things and the “wrt” (they also sold the same kit, but it came with a Winkler spike instead) he thought it was really cool, so he bought 2 wrt’s and gave one to me, and another to another guy in our circle of friends, the wrt is discontinued and the last time a site had one listed (back when they were still being made) the price was 250!

Top Bottom