• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Having issues with feeding a variety of ammo, but especially hornady critical defense. Would polishing the feed ramp and chamber solve this issue?

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    How many rounds on it? word on the kimber forums was it took a hundred or 2 rounds to break in and IIRC Kimber says to replace the recoil spring at 1000 or 1500 rounds.
    How, exactly, is it failing to feed?
    All mags or just one/a few? (does it work better/worse with any mags)
    What was the last time the gun was cleaned? how about the mags? (Mags need cleaning too, especially when feeding gets rough)

Just checked and mine's pretty close to polished from the factory. I doubt the best polish would make much difference (other than cleaning it).

Remember it's a micro gun. You have to hold it TIGHT because it has no mass to hold itself in place while operating but it's really hard to hold tight because it is so small. micro guns have zero tolerance for limp wristing or any other imperfection.

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    It is actually a gun my boss purchased brand new, and I would bet it only has about 50 rounds through it. When he can actually find a box of 9mm, we will continue the break in. To be continued.....

Top Bottom